Drinking heavy cream is awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I've done it and I have to concur that it is a milky mouthgasm.
    ... that's what she said.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      I love the stuff but 1700 cal is about what I eat for a whole day. I wish there was room in the calorie budget for chugging cream.
      Damn budget cutbacks.

Comment

In cooking, drinking as a hot chocolate, whipped on top of strawberries, drizzled into soup, poured over anything...
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          Ah, to have a teenage metabolism.....

I love the stuff but 1700 cal is about what I eat for a whole day. I wish there was room in the calorie budget for chugging cream.

You'd think it's awesome to eat 5000 calories every day, but I'd love it if I could low my metabolism down with about 2000 calories.
          well then

Comment

I culture it and eat on everything, or put a cup of it in my chocolate mousse.

Comment

Ooooh, just when I was about to run out of coffee beans but still have about 1/4 pint left! I think I will make some eggnog when my coffee beans are gone.

Thank you

& Gadsie: I know what you mean Do you ever get that nauseous feeling like you ate too much even though it wasn't enough calories for the day? Good thing you found out about this cream-chugging, then! How's your Lindt 99 stash?
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                ... that's what she said.
                I owe you a fistbump.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by goneprimal View Post
                  Hungry, at a Starbucks, but questioning the financial and nutritional value of the baked goods on display?

"Single Decaf Expresso Shot, Size Venti Cup Please."

Yum!
                  Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

Comment

I'm going to have to make some heavy cream gelatin.

Comment

I like to beat it with the whisk until almost stiff, crush 2 or 3 nuts and a couple of berries, swirl the mix together and eat it with a spoon like ice cream....

yummmy

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                        Ooooh, just when I was about to run out of coffee beans but still have about 1/4 pint left! I think I will make some eggnog when my coffee beans are gone.

Thank you

& Gadsie: I know what you mean Do you ever get that nauseous feeling like you ate too much even though it wasn't enough calories for the day? Good thing you found out about this cream-chugging, then! How's your Lindt 99 stash?
                        Yeah I get nauseated quite fast. Lindt has to wait until my metabolism slows down. I can't afford to buy 5000 calories AND Lindt bars
                        well then

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                          You'd think it's awesome to eat 5000 calories every day, but I'd love it if I could low my metabolism down with about 2000 calories.
                          Yes I would. But don't worry, time will do that for you soon enough. Enjoy being a teenage eating machine while you can.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate recommendation, but....if you want to attend parties, use all those calories on alcohol XDDDD
                            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Hmm... when I was really young (and stupid) and I attempted to consume a ridiculous amount of calories via alcohol alone, the end result was usually that I consumed many, MANY, fewer calories via alcohol than I had expected.

Something like this...
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Personally, I prefer ice cream. Goes as a great dessert post-nachos.

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                                Why not go on a very calorie restrictive diet? Seems to work for plenty of people in the dieting world. :P I kid, of course, but I'm curious, Gadsie, what are your stats? Age/height/weight squat/dead/bench etc? I'm relatively new to lifting myself - how long you been at it?
                                Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                                https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                                MFP Food Diary:
                                http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                                (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Working...
                                X