Game of Thrones - GOT fever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's just an idiot all around

i mean i know he hasn't seen his sister in a while, but iirc fingerbanging her is not a good 'hello'

ell oh ell
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

I can't stand Dany because she is such a petulant little girl, even as she attains power. She doesn't seem to learn from bloody experience either. I initially liked her but that went away.

Comment

I've read the books as well and everytime I find myself likeing Jamie I realize he threw a little boy from a window and now he's paralyzed for life. Jamie is still a dooche in my mind

Comment

I just finished season 2 from netflix. I feel sad to know that I have to wait for the next season. Does anyone know a good streaming link for cell phones (android) specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by rodom3000 View Post
            I've read the books as well and everytime I find myself likeing Jamie I realize he threw a little boy from a window and now he's paralyzed for life. Jamie is still a dooche in my mind
            He's literally the guy you love to hate! (Or is that hate to love...?)
            Last edited by YogaBare; 04-04-2013, 11:42 PM.
            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by rodom3000 View Post
              In fairness, Jamie was trying to kill him, not paralyze him.
              My Recipes are at: www.southbeachprimal.com

Comment

hahaha

oh, and i found this

Game Of Thrones Facebook Recap Season 3 Episode 1 | Happy Place
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

LOL, that's my point exactly he tried killing a little kid! That's the only really jacked up thing he did though in the books. In the show he killed his cousin to try and escape prison but correct me if I'm wrong I don't ever remember that happening in the books.

Comment

Ew... After watching the finale of Spactacus, every other show(including GoT) is going to feel so damn inadequate and boring. For a low budget show with cheap battle cgi, Spartacus was fucking spectacular and people will be talking about that series finale 10 years down the line. So amazing. I felt things I've never felt before. ;_;
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                      Ew... After watching the finale of Spactacus, every other show(including GoT) is going to feel so damn inadequate and boring. For a low budget show with cheap battle cgi, Spartacus was fucking spectacular and people will be talking about that series finale 10 years down the line. So amazing. I felt things I've never felt before. ;_;
                      I must check that out...

I'm a bit disappointed with Season three of GOT so far.... I don't like some of the new characters they have in there.

Like, how ANNOYING is Tyrion's girlfriend, Shae?? Ugh. Plus she cannot act - the only reason she's there is cos' she's stunning.

Likewise, Robb's wife is irritating.

Hoping these characters are killed off quickly and that things will pick up...

Pluses:
                      Gendry. What a babe.
                      Barristan Selmy making a return. Love that guy!
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Have you read the books? They are my favorite novels in the whole wide world (the first three books, anyway, the fourth one isn't as good, and the fifth is better than the fourth but not as good as the first three). Jon Snow is actually a lot cooler in the books. He and Arya are my favorite characters.

Edit: I totally agree that Gendry is a babe!

My journal

Comment

I love the series and the books. My favorite main characters are Sansa, Jaime, and Theon. My favorite side character is Sandor (the Hound).

Theon became one of my favorites in the most recent book, but I liked his story arc in Season 2 a lot more than in Clash of Kings. He's made so many mistakes but his actor gives you a real sense of why he derailed. Speaking of Theon, I'm giggling over his new savior. Book readers can guess why.

I hated Sansa in the first book but came to love her in the second. She's way more complex than most people think (in the series' world and in real life). I also love her odd relationship with the Hound.

Jaime is just plain fascinating to watch and read.

Comment

Ack, double post!

Comment

- Ray Peat

Comment

Danerys bothers me so much, such a Mary Sue
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X