Game of Thrones - GOT fever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    LOL! I should've know I couldn't hold the GOT Geek crown for long. Canio, you've usurped me... which makes you a Baratheon
    LOL. Nah, I just tend to overthink things.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      All of what Canio said...

Houses are complicated!
      I tried to start thinking about it and gave myself a brain cramp and said "F* it, can't I just go be a little psychopath on the road like Arya(we'll pretend she has no house for this cause)."
      I wouldn't want to be involved in court intrigue personally, so her path is the one that is more appealing to me.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

House Little Finger?

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        can't I just go be a little psychopath on the road like Arya(we'll pretend she has no house for this cause)."
        I wouldn't want to be involved in court intrigue personally, so her path is the one that is more appealing to me.
        Cori... you'd be a Wildling!
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

House Little Finger?
          LOL He is a smart bastard but Varys is smarter. I am rather attached to certain parts though so he is out.

Comment

House Little Finger?

Cori... you'd be a Wildling!
            Ohh... House Baelish. Ever striving to climb that ladder.
            No... I prefer Varys as well. But I guess from Canio's view, best not to go there...

And me, a Wildling indeed! Half psychopath, half just good fun.
            "You know nothing Jon Snow."
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              And me, a Wildling indeed! Half psychopath, half just good fun.
              "You know nothing Jon Snow."
              You could be one of Craster's wives/daughters Every girl's dream.

Comment

• I would say i would have been a Stark because "Winter is Coming" is very fitting and i enjoy the old gods. Buuut i totally dont agree with how both Eddard and Robb played their hands. I would have been much more brutal (why didnt Robb kill the Freys, take the bridge and control the north forever???).

Actually though, the family the most intrigues me is house Greyjoy. Besides Theon, house Greyjoy is full of hardened, sea salt drinking, badass pirates. I absolutely cannot wait to find out more about Euron and Victorian.

Comment

• did you pay the iron price or the gold for that hair?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    did you pay the iron price or the gold for that hair?
                    If it's grey, would that be a silver price?

Comment

• that might be even worse than gold
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

that might be even worse than gold
                        Indeed it might...

But Doc.
                        You wouldn't be over here trying to imply that you're a 'grey joy', would you?
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

LOL He is a smart bastard but Varys is smarter. I am rather attached to certain parts though so he is out.
                          Little Finger schemes by way of intellect though: Varys has other methods... Hence you'd be Balelish

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          I would say i would have been a Stark because "Winter is Coming" is very fitting and i enjoy the old gods. Buuut i totally dont agree with how both Eddard and Robb played their hands. I would have been much more brutal - kill the Freys, take the bridge and control the north forever).

Actually though, the family the most intrigues me is house Greyjoy. Besides Theon, house Greyjoy is full of hardened, sea salt drinking, badass pirates. I absolutely cannot wait to find out more about Euron and Victorian.
                          You are without honour, sir! That's definitely more a Lannister tactic, but I agree that you have a lot of the North in you too, so you'd probably be Ironborn. "What is dead may never die!"

If anyone wants to really be a geek, you can do a quiz...
                          In which Game of Thrones house do you belong?

In other news, the GOT spin-off merchandise is beginning: New Game Of Thrones Book: George RR Martin's 'The Wit And Wisdom Of Tyrion Lannister' Coming In December 2013 Figurines are only a dragon's breath away.

Finally, I just read the Red Wedding. It's beautifully written actually. Made me cry all over again! I've been getting through ASOS half by listening to the audio book and half by reading. The audio book is really good when you're travelling or going to sleep, but it doesn't compare to the experience of reading.
                          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• i belong to house targaryen by 77%

i think wanting a pet dragon had a hand in that
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

i belong to house targaryen by 77%

i think wanting a pet dragon had a hand in that
                              Ha - I think you're right! Choosing 'dog' I got 86% House Stark; Choosing 'dragon' I got 82% House Targaryen.

- Ray Peat

Comment

• 77% House Stark...

Must be the Dog choice.
                                Heck, I have 200lbs worth of White GSD right next to me.
                                That's kind of like a pair of "Ghosts".

72% Targaryen...
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X