Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are these paleo leaders fighting about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these paleo leaders fighting about?

I"m a little lost - what's with all the fighting between free the animal, Robb Wolf and Melissa McEwen of Paleo Drama and Evelyn Kocur?

This is Woo's take on the situation: The Scribble Pad: I'll decode this latest DRAMARAMA for my zealots!

Don't know much about it myself.
    "Fact is, we're the freaks, the misfit mutants surrounded by readily-available (and free) information about the evils of fat, the benefits of whole-grains etc. From an evolutionary point of view we're the weirdos with a short-life expectancy or we're trail-blazing a 'new' path." ~ AlanC

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

Comment

I didn't see much fighting going on elsewhere. The leaders mostly just accept each others' different paths. But I wasted half an hour of my life reading that blog post and comments.
      Last edited by eKatherine; 03-24-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

haha paleo politics and calling bloggers "leaders"

just awful
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Let's all grab a 6-pack each of Mexican Coke and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson44 View Post
            What are these paleo leaders fighting about?
            Probably the same things the same four people here fight about on a daily basis. Just a hunch.
            be the hair that knots with my hair
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Isn't it always something like, "My Paleo is better than your Paleo"?

Comment

What's wrong with calling bloggers "leaders?" It's no different from the Founding Fathers writing pamphlets for the printing press.
                5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

I came across all the bickering last week. What get's me is the amount of time folk like Kocur and McEwen spend on ripping other people and tearing them down. They seem to credit themselves with doing the world a favor by being the one's smart enough to "expose" folk like Jack Kruse. They have went through several others, bashed Sisson even over the years and have dropped some threats about "coming for him" in this latest nonsense if he doesn't agree with them against the others. Pretty much 3rd grade behavior. Now the bullies are getting bullied by the feed the animal guy. While much of his approach is the result of poor judgment in his choice of words (in my opinion), I'm glad to see he and Wolf say enough is enough and bash back. The only unfortunate thing is that it gives them the spotlight they obviously seek.

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                    Probably the same things the same four people here fight about on a daily basis. Just a hunch.
                    I laughed so hard some wee came out
                    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

I hope it was grass-fed.

Comment

Robb told Evelyn to go fuck herself on Twitter and the internet exploded. Richard mostly just calls people cunts and Melissa mainly sits in the corner and points it out.

It's interesting, though. Evelyn ended up on the better end of the last bit of drama (three cunts), and I'm sure she will this time, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X