Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    Date shakes
    Is that what you get when you take me out but you're so exited and nervous you just can't stand it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      Is that what you get when you take me out but you're so exited and nervous you just can't stand it?
      Yep. You make me feel like I'm in high school all over again.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

Owen, how about calling your food truck something like Paleo or Primal Planet foods and then each dish could have a meat and veg combo with a different ethnic emphasis. For example the Asian plate could have Thai grilled chicken with a daikon, cucumber, mint slaw, Greek Plate: lamb kabobs with Greek Salad, Mexican Plate: Carne Asada with an orange, jicama, avocado and cilantro salad etc. That way there's always something different for the customers to try.
        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Primal Tiramisu. I LOVE Tiramisu... One of my most favorite desserts, ever. Also, a Primal lasagna and a Primal eggplant parmesan.

Comment

Some great Ideas here thanks, I love the name Primal Planet and the idea of having different parts of the world foods, or at least the one of having a range of sauces/marinades for the meat. I'm thinking of going basic, having a few choices and focusing on quality to start with.
            Healthy is the new wealthy.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

Comment

Not sure where you're based, but Sean Lawson has been getting some good press for his paleo food stall at various farmers markets and supper club in London - though I think the market is expanding sufficiently that the UK could handle 2 paleo/primal catering businesses!

Comment

Working...
              X