Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mark pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Mark pics!

    How fun! Sick of seeing the same few shots over and over. I still say he looks good!
    Crohn's, doing SCD

  • #2
    Yep, a little more grey in the blond but still looking hot, IMO.

    Comment


    • #3
      So I came here to say "Wah I don't see any new pics" and then I got the one where he's lounging in a big bowl chair with the furry blanket and pillows, grok polo and laptop with a purple case. Anyway, goofy pic

      Comment


      • #4
        He looks great - and really nice that he has rolled a few over........................
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

        ...small steps....

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm guessing Mark ate the half dozen sheep and is now sitting on their skins.
          I'll be back

          Comment


          • #6
            My DD has wanted one of those chairs for years!
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sjmc View Post
              So I came here to say "Wah I don't see any new pics" and then I got the one where he's lounging in a big bowl chair with the furry blanket and pillows, grok polo and laptop with a purple case. Anyway, goofy pic
              I love that picture! I think he looks adorable.

              It's a very well thought out photo composition. To me, it speaks of blending a primal-inspired life in the modern age of technology.
              Depression Lies

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                I love that picture! I think he looks adorable.

                It's a very well thought out photo composition. To me, it speaks of blending a primal-inspired life in the modern age of technology.
                It's too bad he isn't "floor living" / squatting

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                  It's too bad he isn't "floor living" / squatting
                  If you enjoy that... fabulous.
                  But to each their own, and I don't think that "floor living" necessarily represents Primal/paleo in any significant way.

                  Hell... even my dog, and dogs are pretty primal beings, prefers the comfort of a sofa a good portion of the time.
                  You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    If you enjoy that... fabulous.
                    But to each their own, and I don't think that "floor living" necessarily represents Primal/paleo in any significant way.

                    Hell... even my dog, and dogs are pretty primal beings, prefers the comfort of a sofa a good portion of the time.
                    Yeah I almost added to my post: "He's just doing what I do everyday"

                    Every now and again I prop my laptop up on something tall and stand but it doesn't last long.

                    I guess I also don't mind the repetitive loop of Mark's abs to begin with

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                      So I came here to say "Wah I don't see any new pics" and then I got the one where he's lounging in a big bowl chair with the furry blanket and pillows, grok polo and laptop with a purple case. Anyway, goofy pic
                      He looks strangely photoshopped into that pic..!
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                      In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                      - Ray Peat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigJilm View Post
                        I'm guessing Mark ate the half dozen sheep and is now sitting on their skins.
                        Hehehehe... good one.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X