It sucks being healthy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    All the social psychology studies seem to suggest people date others similar to them though. I guess maybe because one is more likely to meet similar people in one's daily hangouts?
    I have a theory that the key to compatability isn't LIKING the same things as your partner, it's HATING the same things.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Haha. I can tell from your avatars. :P
      This is why I don't want to work out. Can't fit into my skinny jeans if I have massive calves and ass from squats.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        I never understood why, honestly. You're less likely to be bored by someone that you have a harder time figuring out.
        Similar attractiveness level, intelligence, etc usually is what they mean I think.
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
          I have a theory that the key to compatability isn't LIKING the same things as your partner, it's HATING the same things.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
          I hate law people does that count?
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I hate law people does that count?
            ME TOO. We'd totally hook up if we hung out and I was around a decade younger.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

ME TOO. We'd totally hook up if we hung out and I was around a decade younger.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
              Hah. Since this is hypothetical, I always date older guys...
              ------

Comment

Hah. Since this is hypothetical, I always date older guys...
                Awesome; I've been on a "dating 24-27 year-olds" kick recently. And I act young. Some would say...immature, but I say it's youthful zest. Oh, also a native Texan. ;-)

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  This is why I don't want to work out. Can't fit into my skinny jeans if I have massive calves and ass from squats.
                  Hahahaha. I chuckled out loud at this one.
                  ------

Comment

Awesome; I've been on a "dating 24-27 year-olds" kick recently. And I act young. Some would say...immature, but I say it's youthful zest. Oh, also a native Texan. ;-)

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                    Lol. Hi, are we soulmates?

I love how off-topic this thread has gotten.
                    ------

Comment

Lol. Hi, are we soulmates?

I love how off-topic this thread has gotten.
                      Quite possibly. What's your stance on barbecue? I'm going to be in TX in a couple weeks, and I'm going to eat ALL OF THE BBQ. Again.

And this thread was off topic by the time the first post ended, sweetie.

Edit: actually, we're showing the OP how to do this thing the right way. Take notes!

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

• For reference, see the "me and bbq love" pics:
                        http://imgur.com/JSiYold
                        http://imgur.com/fEeZ5je

Yes. Brisket is heaven and beef ribs done right is a close second.
                        ------

Comment

For reference, see the "me and bbq love" pics:
                          http://imgur.com/JSiYold
                          http://imgur.com/fEeZ5je

Yes. Brisket is heaven and beef ribs done right is a close second.
                          If your law school is any good they'll teach you to never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. That was straight-up pandering to common ground. ;-)

But see how attentive I am? I'm putting on a clinic, OP.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

If your law school is any good they'll teach you to never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. That was straight-up pandering to common ground. ;-)

But see how attentive I am? I'm putting on a clinic, OP.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                            Touché.
                            ------

Comment

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                              Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Touché.
                                I'm a little rusty, but that means "touch me" in French, right?

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X