• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    We're watching the maturation of the american male in real time

no one said it would be pretty
    WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• I'm pretty smart. THAT'S why I'm still single. Girls are nut jobs.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

• It doesn't even make sense. If girls preferred dumber guys through sexual selection we are so f*ed in evolution.

Ugh.
        Bloodorchid you are indeed awesome again.
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• People seem to be getting dumber though

Also, I'm not even going to inseminate anyone. Fuck this planet.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Intellect is highly over rated. There is so much more to life than just thoughts. I'll take a warm, passionate, compassionate man with a reasonable IQ any day over most of the geniuses I work with everyday.
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jammies View Post
              Intellect is highly over rated. There is so much more to life than just thoughts. I'll take a warm, passionate, compassionate man with a reasonable IQ any day over most of the geniuses I work with everyday.
              Intelligence usually would encompass all those things anyway.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

• There is book smart and people smart. I like guys with both under their belt. Smarts are wayyyy more important to me than looks, etc.
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I have autism so it's impossible for me to be people smart. I care, I just can't show I care. This is why I always tested as INTJ on those silly tests.
                  Last edited by Derpamix; 09-09-2013, 10:36 PM. Reason: apparently I have dyslexia too
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• Funny. I'm ESTJ and I have a pretty farking hard time talking to people sometimes. Especially when they are lemmings @____@

Pretty sure those tests don't count for shit.
                    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• But for what it's worth, I would value the compassionate guy more so than intellectual.

Comment

• They don't have to be exclusive. Why not date someone with both the iq and the compassion?
                        ------

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                          Funny. I'm ESTJ and I have a pretty farking hard time talking to people sometimes. Especially when they are lemmings @____@

Pretty sure those tests don't count for shit.
                          Yeah, they don't. I don't really have autism either, I just suck at talking to people and dislike crowds like nothing else.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                            Yeah, they don't. I don't really have autism either, I just suck at talking to people and dislike crowds like nothing else.
                            I can feel you. I am a homebody myself. Thus I need the dude to draw me out of my shell and force me to interact with society.
                            ------

Comment

• I wish I were a homebody. HOW TO BE ONE?? Because I don't know how to just sit and relax and do nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                                They don't have to be exclusive. Why not date someone with both the iq and the compassion?
                                I found that a perfect partner for me is generally my complete opposite, for completion sake. Usually this means a high emotional intelligence, and the ability to at least communicate with me. They don't often understand particular subjects I take an interest in, but they know how to listen and give me an echo chamber to rant away and bounce ideas off of.
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X