No announcement yet.

It sucks being healthy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my view too many people are fixated on sex. Alot of humans are shallow, do not think beyond the immediate and stumble from one disaster to another. However it is their choice, their life. You may not find a suitable partner for a long time, but smarming over it is pointless.

Using myself as an example, both me and my fiance had, up until meeting each other, assumed there was no chance of finding anyone. In my case, after qute a few short relationships, I chose to go celibate, and managed just over 3 years, before I met the now missus. We have similar levels of intelligence, though have very different intrests (shes into art and literature, I am more into economics and biology). I would offer though that intelligence is a poor measure. I believe that as long as someone is comprehending things on the same level, intelligence and knowledge base can be completely mis-matched with no real problems.

Try to actively search for people on your wavelength, ignore the social element of dating and sex, and just let the world go where it wants to go. Also, maybe consider that, though you are in the above average, that puts you apart from the main group. That could mean that the main group simply doesn't want what you have to offer. Sad but usually true.

It does suck to be healthy. In my experiance, being different in any way (either positive or negative) removes you from the group. Even if you are above them, you are therefore different...which is the problem.
    Primal and deadlifting my way to health (hopefully)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      A strategy that I doubted initially but developed and found to be successful was:

:appraise party guests:

- locate disproportionately hot woman to weak and feeble man couple

-physically interrupt the man's space without apology
      - quote Jack London LOL (at woman. Only keep man in peripheral vision to deflect any physical aggression)
      - if girl's eyes respond kindly, take over shoulder

You will not have energy when all that's played out...lol shit's nerve wracking

I realize I'm a little late to the party here but I so SO hope this happens to me someday. I think I would probably ruin whatever I was wearing when I pissed my pants from laughing, but it would be worth it. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veelore View Post
        It does suck to be healthy. In my experiance, being different in any way (either positive or negative) removes you from the group. Even if you are above them, you are therefore different...which is the problem.
        Exactly. A couple memes going around are that "nerdy is cool" and "being different is cool". They must have been started by some very well-meaning individuals. Those two memes will certainly make you a successful type of person, but they definitely do not bode well for being "cool" or being part of a group. I suppose this was my chief point. A lonely road to greatness, you might say.
        Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-21-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katrina422 View Post
          I realize I'm a little late to the party here but I so SO hope this happens to me someday. I think I would probably ruin whatever I was wearing when I pissed my pants from laughing, but it would be worth it. Good stuff.
          Laughing at whom?

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
            Exactly. A couple memes going around are that "nerdy is cool" and "being different is cool". They must have been started by some very well-meaning individuals. Those two memes will certainly make you a successful type of person, but they definitely do not bode well for being "cool" or being part of a group. I suppose this was my chief point. A lonely road to greatness, you might say.
            There isn't one type of intelligence. There isn't one type of cool. The world isn't divided into 'nerds' and 'jocks'. Being a nerd doesn't mean being lonely. Stop being a sheep and buying into meaningless artifical constraints.
            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
              There isn't one type of intelligence. There isn't one type of cool. The world isn't divided into 'nerds' and 'jocks'. Being a nerd doesn't mean being lonely. Stop being a sheep and buying into meaningless artifical constraints.

Why you so difficult? Stop missing the whole philosophical point by arguing semantics and assuming things that I'm not saying.
              Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-21-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• It sure must suck to be you. I enjoy being healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                  It sure must suck to be you. I enjoy being healthy.
                  I enjoy it too.

Comment

• Sucks eggs not being able to use your superior intellect to pick up girls, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                      Sucks eggs not being able to use your superior intellect to pick up girls, eh?
                      Picking up girls is easy.

Comment

• arm under shoulders, arm under butts
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          arm under shoulders, arm under butts
                          "Step a little more this way....A liiiittle more this way. Now, put your foot on that twig."

*booby trap pulls her up into a tree*

My favorite form of BDSM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            arm under shoulders, arm under butts
                            Isn't the firemans lift easier, and safer for your back?

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                            Why you so difficult? Stop missing the whole philosophical point by arguing semantics and assuming things that I'm not saying.
                            You're acting like a douche in this thread. You are aware of that, right?

In post 167 I gave what I thought was excellent and true advice, delivered in a genuine and sincere way, that I think applies to EVERYONE, not just you.

Your response? "So, you're wrong."
                            Last edited by magicmerl; 03-21-2013, 07:48 PM.
                            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post

You're acting like a douche in this thread. You are aware of that, right?

In post 167 I gave what I thought was excellent and true advice, delivered in a genuine and sincere way, that I think applies to EVERYONE, not just you.

Your response? "So, you're wrong."
                              Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

If a man does not listen to what another is saying and offers advice that does not pertain to that man, who then is being the douche?

You're one of the ones who's been trying to dissect me and tell me how bad/wrong/egotistical/assholish I am, and meanwhile you are not listening to what I am saying. Right...I'm being the douche.
                              Last edited by wiltondeportes; 03-21-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                                "Step a little more this way....A liiiittle more this way. Now, put your foot on that twig."

*booby trap pulls her up into a tree*

My favorite form of BDSM.
                                i thought you wanted to romance, not reenact Wrong Turn *chin rub*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X