No announcement yet.

Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best: Finding out that US Wellness meats sells BEEF bacon! (For those of us who don't eat pork, this is awesome.)

Worst: Finding out that they are "temporarily out of stock" on it and I'll have to wait.

Comment

• Best: Still rocking the ADF down days with no problems.

Worst: Finding my scale really WAS off. Off 5 lbs. Bought a new one. Thought I was at 275- it's really 280. Fucking digital piece of shit scales.
      The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gladmorning View Post
        Best: Still rocking the ADF down days with no problems.

Worst: Finding my scale really WAS off. Off 5 lbs. Bought a new one. Thought I was at 275- it's really 280. Fucking digital piece of shit scales.
        I recall when I bought my first digital scale, and found my old analog scale was off by 8 pounds, putting me up to 215. Sob.

Comment

• I couldn't even find an analog scale. Bought another digital one.
          The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• I KNOW my scale (actually my mum's) is off. I've just worked out it could be as much as 8lb out, not the three or four I thought. But doesn't matter. I can tell where my weight is in relation to what it's been over time (decades in fact).
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Best: a big spoonful of CO for breakfast

Worst: asking for pouring cream at Starbucks, getting the wide-eyed 'that stuff will kill you' treatment and walking out with a cup of plain black coffee because I didn't check before I left that they had actually PUT THE DAMN CREAM IN!

Comment

• Best: Organic feijoas straight from the tree. More than I can eat, in fact.

Worst: Embarrassing smells, evidently from eating more feijoas than my system can cope with.
                Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Best....breaky of bacon and eggs and cream with 52% fat for my coffee

Worst....made popcorn last nite..up side is lots of butter

Comment

• Worst: Still recovering from minor food-poisoning whilst spending 5+h confined to a small seat on a coach.
                    Best: Eating chicken on the coach on my way home. Nom! Kept me happy while it lasted.
                    --
                    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Best....stepping on the scale and see a 2.6 loss from Monday...its about damn time

Worst...I wish mother nature would stop sending us snow....can someone inform her it IS spring :P

Comment

• Best: Bulletproof IFing all day yesterday, having a very high fat dinner to keep ketosis going, Bulletproof coffee for breakfast today with planned IF for the rest of the day

Worst: Boss buying me a breakfast burrito with eggs, extra cheese, no beans, and 5 kinds of meat. (Tortillas can easily be thrown away) Now I have to decide between throwing it out, breaking the fast early, or keeping it for another time. I'm leaning towards throwing it out.

Comment

• Best: not eating anything at the conference I went to, which consisted of baked goods and sandwiches. I basically fasted for over 9 hours.

Worst: had a chocolate easter egg when I got home, leftover from easter.

Comment

• Best: It's a tossup - moving compost in the rain, or boysenberry/cream softserve dessert. The rest was pretty good too.

Worst: Wasting time on the computer.
                            Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

• Today is a great day to go walking. Not too hot or humid with a slight breeze.

Worst: My left knee is on strike. I believe it wants to dissolve from the rest of the union.

Comment

• Don't know about best, but:

Worst: looking at my face in a mirror with different lighting then I usually have, and realising that, although my acne is going away, my face still looks like I have chicken pox. Very disheartening.

Comment

Working...
                                X