No announcement yet.

Best/Worst Primal Moment of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best moment: taking my daughter round a sport park and helping her to develop social and sales skills ...

worst moment: peddling girl guide biscuits to unsuspecting strangers
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Best: vegging on the couch and not feeling guilty. Everyone needs a flat out rest day once in a blue moon.
      Worst: being in pain thanks to hidden grains and stress.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

Walking around outside yesterday with a sleeveless blouse because I was really hot (it was 50 degrees outside) while everyone had coats and scarves on. Seriously, people?
        Dancing all night to the BEST concert I've been to in a while.

Worst? Explaining my diet to my visiting friend and trying to convince her it wasn't an ED again

Comment

Best- Finally started to volunteer at the local animal shelter. Walked some dogs, enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Worst- Realizing I've just futzed around online for a couple hours versus actually doing something useful. Oops.

Comment

Sharing bacon and egg breakfast with my dh, folllowed by beautiful seaside walk with my parents.

Not eating sandwiches with my parents at lunchtime - too full from said breakfast (followed by very non primal iced chocolate. How anyone was ready for lunch at all was beyond my comprehension).
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Best: Sprinting in the morning and skipping breakfast. Did not feel hungry or sluggish.

Worst: Eating Beer battered fish with a Salad.

Comment

Very interesting thread!

Best: dinner (now): aragula. raw carrot, salad of tuna-egg-tomato-sunflower seeds-olive oil- kiwifruit. Strawberries for desert.

Worst: exposure to turpentine and anxiety.
                Ancas Largas (or "Wide Hips") | visual primal diaries (in portuguese)

Comment

Best: trying coconut oil in my second cup of espresso. Very nice for the afternoon cup, but not for the first cup of the day - a little too rich.

Worst: being awake for 24 hours, finally falling asleep and waking up five and a half hours later. My brain feels like fog.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Best: Four hour tramp above the bushline with spectacular views in all directions of our wonderful NZ parks, countryside, towns, coastline and mountains.

Worst: Dehydration headache from four hour tramp in the hot sun. (So worth it tho, and headache has gone following intake of copious quantities of water).
                    Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

Originally posted by peril View Post
                      Showing a fishing buddy how to identify the liver, then pulling it out, rinsing it and eating it. Yum and the reactions were priceless
                      Haha I remember some tourists did that down the coast and almost died. It was a poisonous puffer fish. Poor buggers almost killed themselves.

Comment

I absolutely love reading everyone's BEST/WORST..........it's the perfect glimpse into the variety of Primal living..........it's quite inspiring........

Best: Sore Glutes and abs for that past 2 days.......I like to imagine I chased down some wild game

Worst: A patient at our office brought in some homemade chocolate chip muffins.....I didn't eat one and felt like an asshole but at the same time felt very victorious for not giving into my people pleasing tendencies....It's time to start making myself happy.......so I guess this wasn't an all bad scenario..........

Comment

Best Primal moment today was convincing my co-worker that the brown rock in the refrigerator was really a hard boiled egg.

Worst moment was watching people scoff down the baked goods from Starbuck's as I retrieved my bowl of fruit and nuts.

Comment

Best: Receiving a huge pottle of delicious unprocessed buttercup honey from a friend who harvested it himself from his own hives.

Worst: The same friend sprayed canola on his bbq for cooking my garlic pepper steak. (In reality this is not so very terrible, but there were no truly ghastly moments today so it will have to do).
                            Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

Best: Going outside in my nightie first thing this morning to feel the rain on my skin (first in over two months).

Next best: Boysenberry and banana icecream for dessert tonight.
                              Annie Ups the Ante

Comment

For yesterday:

Best: turning down pizza. I felt invincible!

Worst: accepting a few lines of milk chocolate. This has always been my weakness.

Comment

Working...
                                X