How To Make Your Own Earthing Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Make Your Own Earthing Sheet

I have been sleeping grounded via stake in the ground for about a year now and I continue to experience remarkable results. My results include faster muscle recovery, restful sleep, reduced nerve pain and inflammation, lucid dreams, and better dream recall. I seem to be able to fall asleep much easier and wake up easier around dawn. It seems that the rise of the sun seems to some how affect the ground I am plugged into and gently wake me from my slumber. It seems to almost make it harder to fall back asleep after the sun is up as I am guessing the sun has slightly increased the frequency of the Schumann resonance that I am directly plugged into.

With how much earthing has helped me I am very passionate about our inherent connection with Earth and I have been on a mission to help spread this knowledge with others who are receptive to the idea. For this reason I made a video called "How to make your own earthing sheet." I posted this video on YouTube to help others who are interested in the concept but cant afford to buy earthing sheets, or would like to test the idea before they do. In the video I use all locally available good and warn not to experiment with this if you dont not understand electrical. I hope you find it useful as I share many things that I have leaned along my journey.

I'm sure our friends in the Midwest going through a snowstorm would love this idea.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

I'm thinking placebo affect unless proven otherwise with a double blind study

Comment

The Schumann resonance effect require lightning to excite the electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. So that's not really a good explanation of the effects you note upon your body. Unless you do see lightening.
        "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

I don't think you will find many suckers for your Earthing stuff here! Stick to the Jack Kruse type forums.

Comment

I'm not saying that I buy all the stuff about earthing, but I have always felt way more rejuvenated when sleeping in the backcountry, even though I am laying on hard ground. There could be something to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo712 View Post
              I'm not saying that I buy all the stuff about earthing, but I have always felt way more rejuvenated when sleeping in the backcountry, even though I am laying on hard ground. There could be something to it.
              The fresh air? The stress reduction from hiking in the outdoors?

Comment

I prefer to speak from experience. Just providing an easy way for people to test sleeping how all living things have sleet on Earth for thousands of years, to see what they experience.

Comment

Originally posted by EarthRunner1987 View Post
                  I prefer to speak from experience. Just providing an easy way for people to test sleeping how all living things have sleet on Earth for thousands of years, to see what they experience.
                  I should think they would experience a sudden loss of money...

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo712 View Post
                    Originally posted by otzi View Post
                    The fresh air? The stress reduction from hiking in the outdoors?
                    yeah, being in nature
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Wow. I never cease to be amazed at the hokum people will buy, hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                        Wow. I never cease to be amazed at the hokum people will buy, hook, line, and sinker.
                        EMF Protection Pendant for Children, Child Resonator | EarthCalm

Only $198 for a child-resonator!

Protect your children's vulnerable, developing brains and nervous systems from harmful EMFs that bombard them.

Help your children to:

Be calmer
                        Concentrate better
                        Sleep more deeply
                        Do better in school
                        Have fewer colds and other chronic illnesses

“… my daughter’s grades turned around and she found renewed enthusiasm for her schoolwork … I believe that her lack of concentration was due to the fact that her school has a cell phone tower right on the premises.” Karen B, Pittsburgh, PA

“I was amazed to find my hyperactive son begin to calm down and play more quietly after I put the Resonator on him…his teacher is noticing he can concentrate better now, his attention span has really improved…” Amy S., CA

“My niece wore a Resonator for a week and at first thought she didn’t notice much…she’s a normal ‘healthy’ kid. Then she realized she was waking up earlier than usual, not tired for the whole day at school.” Tino B., Botswana

Before we put the Child Resonator on my 3-year-old granddaughter, she was not very emotionally-expressive…it was hard to know what was happening inside her. Now, after a few weeks, we are noticing that she has become quite expressive about her feelings… She also sleeps better. Sherrie T., Red Bluff, CA

Comment

Originally posted by otzi View Post
                          Dear Lord. These people have children.

To the OP, I will think of you sadly tonight in my nice comfy bed. Also, I don't think Grok slept on coat hangers? But what do I know.

Comment

Thanks for the excellent video. I've also designed a DIY device that I've been using for the past four years, with great success. I posted the instructions at Home-Made Grounding Device . It's been built by tens of thousands of people. By the way, this thread has a lot of cynical comments about Earthing and I would advise the commenters to try it before they dismiss it. To quote Hamlet, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzynavel View Post
                              Why do things like this have to be proven by some (usually taxpayer funded) study? It if works, it works, placebo or not.

Our bodies operate off electricity a medical fact. The earth has its own frequency, another fact. Why is it so hard to imagine that body to earth contact might, just might, have some benefit for our bodies?

I go barefoot a lot, I feel better in many ways because I'm barefoot. Is it because of earthing? Hell, I don't know but it is a fact that I feel better.

People will pump their bodies full of chemicals, at great expense both monetarily and physically trying to feel better. And these medications (OTC or prescription), all have had various studies done to demonstrate their effectiveness. The fact that the studies are funded by the drug manufacturers of course skews the results and it is too late for some people to find out before the damage is done (Vioxx, Phen-Phen), etc.

But come up with some relatively cheap idea that at the least, won't do your body any harm and it is immediately discounted because there has not been millions of (taxpayer) dollars spent to study it for decades.

Going barefoot benefits me in many ways. I don't need reams of paper from studies to prove anything to me. I will try the earthing thing despite there not being 3 decades of studies done to prove it being effective, or not.

Have there been
                              Originally posted by fuzzynavel View Post
                              to prove the effectiveness of the Primal Blueprint/Paleo diets and way of life? I haven't seen them and I don't need to see them, it works for me.

And looking at the instructions, I can't imagine the home made version of a grounding mat costing much more than 50 bucks if that. What is that? About the cost of a dozen trips to Starbucks? Less than the cost of a months worth of a lot of toxic chemicals (medications)?

If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.
                              Last edited by texas.grok; 03-21-2014, 05:57 AM.
                              Randal
                              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X