But I don't go to Starbucks.
      However do you survive?
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

I think there is something to it. I made my own device with these instructions.
        http://www.naturesplatform.com/earthing.html
        It's cheap and easy, worth a try. I seem to sleep better with it. I even had my girlfriend plug it in or unplug it without telling me and I could tell the difference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Geez. I kinda feel sorry for all the skeptics. Sort of.

Sleeping on the earth itself would be best, its natural and would have so many benefits.
          Just sleeping on the floor on a few blankets makes my sleep AMAZINGLY better. Ill never sleep on a mattress again, they are bloody scams, some dickhead thought years ago he could sell something soft to sleep on and now look at how many companies make millions off peoples gullibility, like we NEED a mattress. Lol.

This earthing stuff I haven't looked into yet properly and the electrical bit intimidates me, and it kind of seems a little unnatural "plugging" into the earth, despite the theory of trying to get a more natural sleep.

But I don't doubt it makes for a better sleep if done right, and in this day and age is an easier alternative to sleeping on the earth, so may be the next best thing, if slightly less effective.
          I wish I could sleep on the earth though.

Comment

Originally posted by earthlymumma View Post
            Geez. I kinda feel sorry for all the skeptics. Sort of.

Sleeping on the earth itself would be best, its natural and would have so many benefits.
            Just sleeping on the floor on a few blankets makes my sleep AMAZINGLY better. Ill never sleep on a mattress again, they are bloody scams, some dickhead thought years ago he could sell something soft to sleep on and now look at how many companies make millions off peoples gullibility, like we NEED a mattress. Lol.

This earthing stuff I haven't looked into yet properly and the electrical bit intimidates me, and it kind of seems a little unnatural "plugging" into the earth, despite the theory of trying to get a more natural sleep.

But I don't doubt it makes for a better sleep if done right, and in this day and age is an easier alternative to sleeping on the earth, so may be the next best thing, if slightly less effective.
            I wish I could sleep on the earth though.
            I'd love to actually sleep outside on the ground sometime, away from lights and noise and people, go to sleep when it is dark, wake up with the sun. This would probably have benefits much beyond electrically grounding yourself.

The thing about mattresses being a scam sounds kind of crazy. People prefer to sleep on soft pads rather than hard wood and rocks and such. Companies fill this demand. It is hardly a vast conspiracy.

As for grounding being unnatural, it is, just like wearing shoes and living in buildings and rarely having your bare meat touch the natural surface of the earth. The idea is to electrically replicate that connection that our modern unnatural lifestyle has eliminated, unless you sleep outside on the ground every night. I don't know if all the hard science is there, but many people have seen benefits.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Markbt View Post
              The thing about mattresses being a scam sounds kind of crazy. People prefer to sleep on soft pads rather than hard wood and rocks and such. Companies fill this demand. It is hardly a vast conspiracy.
              Lol. I dont think its a "vast conspiracy". Made by the government to impede our circulation and breathing while we sleep, and misalign our skeletal structure and internal organs.
              They'd rather just feed us fluoride, grains, and big pharma, and fill their pockets and political agendas.

But mattresses do nothing good for us. They appear to be comfy, yes. Theres a market for sure. But theres a market for grains too.

Comment

Working...
              X