No announcement yet.

Can you see any butt striations???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I thought any pictures in this thread would be way more enjoyable.

Comment

Now that's a butt worth digging one's teeth into.
      Attached Files
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

yes butt no butt yes butt no butt - he looks too young Joanie !!!!!!!!!
        bloody cougars - they pop up everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

and I suppose you will now tell me that you would like to be that seat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Yes, the butt is young, but I sense he has an old soul.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              and I suppose you will now tell me that you would like to be that seat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Potential title for country western song: Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me

B*tch-lite

Comment

The only "striation" I can see in my butt is a long verticle crease right up the middle.
                "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

Originally posted by itchy166 View Post
                  The only "striation" I can see in my butt is a long verticle crease right up the middle.
                  pickies or it didn't happen........................

...small steps....

Comment

Gwamma's been in the elderberry wine again! LOL

B*tch-lite

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Gwamma's been in the elderberry wine again! LOL
                      nope - just not Gwumpy Gwamma any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Potential title for country western song: Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me
                        Monty Python did it on their Contractual Obligations album back in the late '70s
                        Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Now that's a butt worth digging one's teeth into.
                          Oh my yes!
                          That first butt is just ewww.
                          I guess good for him if he wants to look like that, but not appealing at all.

Comment

One of the best exercises to get a nice butt with plenty of striations (well, to actually see the striations, you must also diet down below 5 % of bodyfat!) is to do plenty of barbell glute bridge:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I might have lost over 70 pounds, but I've a ways to go, so I'm just an ordinary fat ass. XD
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by itchy166 View Post
                                This just made me choke on my water. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X