Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a tinfoil night cap? Biphasic sleep weirdness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you were waking at 3 instead of 2, i'd say demons are in your bed

but i think it's demons from another time zone who are used to being an hour ahead
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      And another "How you doin'?"
      ... just for good measure.
      And a "Hey there, I like your shoes" to you.

Originally posted by bloodorchid
      if you were waking at 3 instead of 2, i'd say demons are in your bed

but i think it's demons from another time zone who are used to being an hour ahead
      Damn jetlagged demons. What repels those? Garlic? Citronella?

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
      could we make our own space ice cream? i'll get the milk from klein farms tonight
      I don't know, what flavor do you guys like? I'm not installing a vacuum chamber and procuring dry ice for vanilla.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        I don't know, what flavor do you guys like? I'm not installing a vacuum chamber and procuring dry ice for vanilla.
        hmm..something chocolatey/coconutty/caramelly etc

Comment

Dude, that sounds like german chocolate cake flavor. *drool*

I was expecting you to ask for white russian.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Yeah, I could get on board for any of those. Or a combination of any 2 of the 3, really.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Dude, that sounds like german chocolate cake flavor. *drool*

I was expecting you to ask for white russian.
            Is Kahlua primal?
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Is Kahlua primal?

Of course it is!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Yeah, I could get on board for any of those. Or a combination of any 2 of the 3, really.

Is Kahlua primal?
                thanks for the idea cori. white russian it is... now where can we get dry ice?

Comment

Call around to local grocery stores... one of my locals carries it. One with a good fish and meat counter will probably have a dry ice chest.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

No new electro-gizmos in my house. It is a condo with paper-thin walls, so there could be a noise in one of the adjacent units. But wouldn't that likely be going off at 2:00 a.m. exactly? Not 1:54 one day and 2:02 the next? I still say it's the illuminati reading my thoughts in the night that I'm reacting to. Or Pee Wee Herman. Never did trust that guy.
                    Sometimes a sound is enough to rouse you out of a deep slumber; but not loud enough to wake you immediately. It probably isn't the illuminati since they are reptilians and thus aren't very active at night, especially in the winter months.

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
                      Sometimes a sound is enough to rouse you out of a deep slumber; but not loud enough to wake you immediately. It probably isn't the illuminati since they are reptilians and thus aren't very active at night, especially in the winter months.
                      Okay, well let's see whom we've ruled out:

Illuminati (too diurnal)
                      Ninjas (too elusive)

Somehow I thought we'd have this mystery solved by now. I am disappoint.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

You probably only think that you are sleeping between bed-time and 2am, but are in fact in a laboratory being programmed until they return you at the same time every night.
                        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                          You probably only think that you are sleeping between bed-time and 2am, but are in fact in a laboratory being programmed until they return you at the same time every night.
                          Like Matrix-style stuff? That's the most plausible explanation yet! Keep 'em coming.
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

no like Jared Loughner, Sirhan Sirhan, Man-in-the-Mountain hashishim MKUltra shit.
                            "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                              no like Jared Loughner, Sirhan Sirhan, Man-in-the-Mountain hashishim MKUltra shit.
                              You, sir, have lost me once again.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

You, sir, have lost me once again.
                                The CIA sir, the have the best programmers around. Those are just some of their handiwork. What he is saying is you only think you are sleeping; but in reality you are being sent out on missions and slaying enemies of fascism in an alternate programmed mental state. You wake up when you get back and one of their programmers releases their control of your mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X