No announcement yet.

Choosing the lesser evil.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe see how much mashed sweet potato (or even mashed plain potato??)
    i have made a chocolate cake in the past with just mashed potatoes as the "flour". it came out very nice and torte-like tho.

It basically means the thing I'm intolerant to in common wheat isn't gluten, but another protein or a mutation of an amino-acid or fat.
    this is what dad sometimes used to reckon. there was a theory they grow different wheat varieties and/or used different pesticides and insecticides.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      the worst that would happen is that Fartwoman would reappear.
      geepers Joanie - I hope you delete these fart foods before our big wrestling match ...............................
      ........I'm not sure that Gwamma would cope so well rolling about in the mud with you if you are gonna be botty burping the whole time !!!!!!! LOL
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        there was a theory they grow different wheat varieties and/or used different pesticides and insecticides.
        actually Seas it bugs me that when we grew barley we would put Actellic dust into the silos to deal with insect infestations. What did those residual chemicals do once that barley was processed into what ever form ??????
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
        X