Got Any Good One-Liners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
    If you need a degree in chemistry to read the ingredients list, don't eat it.

Eat like a predator, not like prey. (credit to J. Stanton of the Gnolls site)
    Yeah, eat like a predator, not like prey. I like his other one: Die biting the throat.

JERF (Just Eat Real Food)
    WHEN (When Hunger Ensues Naturally)
    Explode (That's for squats, sorry)

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Damn those milk ads.........
    Oh, how about Got _____?

Got Liver?
    Got Sweet Potatoes?
    Got Meat?

Oh and here's one I actually say to people. Person: "Are you a vegetarian?" Me: "No, I'm the opposite of a vegetarian. I eat mostly meat."
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
      Oh, how about Got _____?

Got Liver?
      Got Sweet Potatoes?
      Got Meat?

"
      Got Bacon ?
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Here's a couple:

"If your Grandma wouldn't recognize it as food, don't eat it." (you'd probably have to be a little older for this to count)

"If it had a mother or was grown in the ground, it's probably safe to eat."
        Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

If it had to be pounded to death (grains/flours) or boiled to death (legumes) to get rid of the poisons, it should probably be on your "rarely to never" list.

"If it had a mother or was grown in the ground, it's probably safe to eat."
          Love that.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

If the contents of your fridge and cupboards are either mostly beige or mostly neon: there's a problem with your diet.
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

When people ask me if it's natural to feed a grain-free diet to my dogs; "oh, of course not, that's why herds of wild dogs are hunting down bags of Alpo."

Comment

Working...
              X