Winter Storm Q anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Storm Q anyone?

Central Missouri here. And Winter Storm Q just arrived.

I think we are ready. Food for the teens that have descended. I told them 2 days again that by midnight Wednesday, they needed to be where they planned to stay for a day or two... well that was here. Imagine my surprise.

I rolled some hay out. (2) 1000lb bales by myself. I never could have done that a year or so ago. Not without having a heartattack anyways. I am woman, hear me Roar! I had the teens roll a couple more out too.

Anyways, it's here! Anybody else in the path?
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Yup, supposed to hit here(Quincy, IL) around noon. We are always prepared buy my MIL needs to be taken care of out at her house. Looks like I get to shovel snow all morning tomorrow.

Comment

Stay safe!

It is one the craziest snows I have ever seen. I am watching the hugest snowflakes I have ever seen out the back side of the house. I am seeing flashes of lightening. Hearing rumbles of thunder. And then sometimes I hear pelts against the windows on the front. Sleet I guess. It comes and goes.
      65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

We actually got a (brief) snow flurry in Phoenix of all places yesterday. We've been having the weirdest weather this winter.

Keep safe and warm everybody!
        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
        X