No announcement yet.

gym groupie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, it's ALWAYS more treacherous to a man when it's his woman who sleeps with others. i'm trying real hard not to eyeroll, i hope i get brownie points

she says that because she loves you and either doesn't want to hurt your ego or else she genuinely feels, at this time, that she'll only be aroused by you
    Lying is not very loving I think. I don't believe her anyway so she is sparing me nothing.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

well if you keep pushing you're gonna piss her off, and make her suspicious that you've already or are about to bang outside the marriage bed
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Yuck...the gross old men who have no concept of appropriate gym behaviour and go on eyeing the women. The gym is a safe space, or should be, and you don't get to either watch or make fun of the other people there.

Your wife is probably relieved that you are sticking your miniscule penis elsewhere and leaving her alone, perfidy.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzylogic View Post
          Yuck...the gross old men who have no concept of appropriate gym behaviour and go on eyeing the women. The gym is a safe space, or should be, and you don't get to either watch or make fun of the other people there.
          My goodness, thank you for bringing this up. Those old men are CREEPY. :/
          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
            My goodness, thank you for bringing this up. Those old men are CREEPY. :/
            Yup. The creepy men and women who eyeball me forced me to leave the gym for good. It's a little nerve-racking when an older bro asks to spot me and gets his dick right up in my face.
            Make America Great Again

Comment

Yeah, or groups of rather mature woman in colorful tights commenting my butt when I do my morning jog can be annoying as hell also…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                Yeah, or groups of rather mature woman in colorful tights commenting my butt when I do my morning jog can be annoying as hell also…
                Don't worry, we aren't admiring. We're just astonished at how droopy your balls are....didn't know they could hang that low!

Comment

Don't worry, we aren't admiring. We're just astonished at how droopy your balls are....didn't know they could hang that low!
                  I hope you're not implying that women are immune to creeping, because that certainly isn't the case in my experience. I'm just a twig too, and I catch them creeping all over the place. Not just to me too. They're the ones who usually make me the most uncomfortable too.

You're probably just making fun of Gorbag though
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Fuzzylogic, perhaps you didn't read the original post and first few pages...

I was avoiding things like looking at her... You think it's weird for 2 people to say, make eye contact, or start a conversation?
                    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Your wife is probably relieved that you are sticking your miniscule penis elsewhere and leaving her alone, perfidy.
                      HANG ON I thought that Mr Perfidy was all innocent in this encounter (well it wasn't really an encounter he was being hit on - and he chose to be polite and nice) !!!!!!!! he states below..............

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                      I got my first gym groupie today. She kept appearing where I was working out (after smiling from neighboring ellipticals), stretching and practicing some kind of sexy dance routine. Said she "saw me killing it." She's maybe 19 and super hot- her skin is so flawless looking and radiant.

So I'm only now, almost a year in, starting to look like a man with muscles and such instead of a flabby amorphous mass, so females pursuing me and paying attention to me is terra nova*- I fought very hard to not look at her dancing and to be polite and friendly but not flirtatious.
                      .................... so this is telling me he wasn't being creepy - he was being polite.
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Yeah! Thanks gwamma!

Don't get me wrong though...some girls have a vibe that seems like they are begging for the creep. In such circumstances the appropriate male response is to assume predatory cues, so as to inform her, "Pfft get your man- I will fuck and eat him."

Comment

And you are worried about gross old men without appropriate gym behaviour... and making gross ad hominem body comments yourself without any appropriate forum behaviour???
                          "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

is 31 creepy old man age?

I did have a friend in college who was fond of saying, "you are never too young to be a creepy old man."

Comment

these creepy old men references remind me of the "Jackass" sequences where that young dude, made up to look like an old dude - does all sorts of creepy stuff !!!!!!! Actually one of the skits I think he had some dangly old silicone balls ...........
                              Gwamma is laughing so hard - she is now crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

I think that a person can be creepy at any age.

The thing is, when a person is young and creepy, it's chalked up to being too in-experienced or some such to have moved through it and become un-creepy. But when a person is old, it's unnerving because it usually means either A. the person never grew out of it or B. the person has twisted into it at an older age.

Comment

Working...
                                X