Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The beauty of a fat body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    fat-chick_021.jpg

    would

    v-mag-curves-1.jpg

    uh huh

    glamour.jpg

    would

    chubby_karlie_montana_by_lukinhaub-d3aeq7y.jpg

    hell yeah

    564804_3882750910733_507319341_n.jpg

    meow!
    Last edited by Mr.Perfidy; 02-18-2013, 02:57 PM.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

    Jack london, "Before Adam"

    Comment


    • #17
      While I'll agree that, particularly in the US, there is a stigma attached to being overweight in any form-- I don't see beauty when I look at these women. Well, one of them had a gorgeous face, I'll give her that. But mostly they look unhealthy. I see women who can't find clothes that fit, who can't sit in a normal chair, who have trouble traveling, who can't walk very far let alone participate in any other active movement, who have trouble with the most basic hygienic tasks, who probably suffer from depression and low self-esteem. There is no hate here, I'm fat and used to be fatter, but I really feel badly for these women.
      High Weight: 225
      Weight at start of Primal: 189
      Current Weight: 174
      Goal Weight: 130

      Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
        While I'll agree that, particularly in the US, there is a stigma attached to being overweight in any form-- I don't see beauty when I look at these women. Well, one of them had a gorgeous face, I'll give her that. But mostly they look unhealthy. I see women who can't find clothes that fit, who can't sit in a normal chair, who have trouble traveling, who can't walk very far let alone participate in any other active movement, who have trouble with the most basic hygienic tasks, who probably suffer from depression and low self-esteem. There is no hate here, I'm fat and used to be fatter, but I really feel badly for these women.
        yes to all that.
        It makes me very sad.

        Comment


        • #19
          Jesus, that's a lot of blubber. Bet they need help wiping themselves after going to the toilet.

          Comment


          • #20
            The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

            B*tch-lite

            Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

            Comment


            • #21
              wow that is just as disturbing

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
                I saw the ad for that and couldn't even click on it. It's like the starving African children ads they used to show back in the 80's. Couldn't do it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  #4 of the obese women is interesting. gained almost all on the thighs
                  Natural products super cheap @ iherb: Use discount code SEN850 at http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=sen850 for $10 off first order; free shipping $20+ order in USA

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    yes I did take a peek - however IMO beauty is more than skin deep.
                    A wee story........... I know a lady who is drop dead gorgeous. She is a model of international standards. The men swoon continually, the woman want to be her friend - however for want of a better thing to say - she is an absolute B__CH !!!!!!!!!!!
                    because she talks down to people, hasn't got time for us common folk, thinks that her dodos don't stink - I actually don't think that she is very beautiful at all.
                    I personally don't want to judge the women in your attachments until I find out a bit more about them....................................just my take....................
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                    ...small steps....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Wulf View Post
                      #4 of the obese women is interesting. gained almost all on the thighs
                      Genetic hormonal patterns of fat storage - I know personally a woman that is somehow similar - not that fat, but almost normal in her upper body and very fat in her lower body
                      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                      - Schopenhauer

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                        Genetic hormonal patterns of fat storage - I know personally a woman that is somehow similar - not that fat, but almost normal in her upper body and very fat in her lower body
                        actually if you take a look around alot of people are like that - but why ????? do you truely think it is genetic hormonal patterns - or is it something else ?????? It has always intrigued me
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                        ...small steps....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I finally got the link. Well, I think it's all been said. They look sad and unhappy. It's not ok to be fat. It's definitely not ok to be that fat. There shouldn't be acceptance for this, because then what will the next generation do? Get fatter, and more unhealthy. And yes, I'm fat too.
                          The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Did anyone really expect that one of our resident misogynists was going to post anything resembling pretty fat girls?
                            Misogynist also??? People has named me strange thing since I became a member of this forum, but "misogynist"? LOL Well, I guess I shoud be proud of myself then, but personally I would rather see myself to belong to the philantropic branch of happy misantrophs though...
                            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                            - Schopenhauer

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              actually if you take a look around alot of people are like that - but why ????? do you truely think it is genetic hormonal patterns - or is it something else ?????? It has always intrigued me
                              Storing fat in lower body is more typical for the femal gender, men will more typical store most of their fat around their waist, and yes it's due to genetics where you store your fat...
                              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                              - Schopenhauer

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
                                That's freaking horrifying.
                                Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

                                Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                                https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                                MFP Food Diary:
                                http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                                (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X