Anyone else ever have this happen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ever have this happen?

Went to the chiro for the first time ever Saturday for an adjustment. Felt great. What was odd is that after the appointment, I had an extreme case of bitchiness. I am so bad that you could have given me the greatest compliment and I would have bitten your head off. Anyone else have this happen to them? Prior to the appt, I was in an amazingly great mood.
    Georgette

they realigned your chi. once your chakras were back in their proper positions the flux of negative energy was released to the ether causing a momentary bad mood as it flowed out of you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      they realigned your chi. once your chakras were back in their proper positions the flux of negative energy was released to the ether causing a momentary bad mood as it flowed out of you
      Momentary? It was at least 8-9 hours of bitchiness. Probably around 9 that night, I started to feel normal. It was the strangest thing ever.
      Georgette

Comment

The one really good thing about this is that my asthma has gotten a lot better. I could actually sing in church yesterday.
        Georgette

Comment

I always feel very tired after my bones are put right.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            Post of the year. Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I dont know about chi but its very possible it triggered a release of toxins... so in effect about the same thing.
              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                Post of the year. Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                  I dont know about chi but its very possible it triggered a release of toxins... so in effect about the same thing.
                  Yes this is what happens.

Did they tell you to make sure you drank plenty of water?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                    Yes this is what happens.

Did they tell you to make sure you drank plenty of water?
                    No, but I average about 100+ ounces a day. I think I'm good there.
                    Georgette

Comment

I'm not quite seeing how having your joints popped about a bit releases anything toxic.

In any case, be careful with Chiros.

...I have more of those around my house than GP's.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                        I'm not quite seeing how having your joints popped about a bit releases anything toxic.

In any case, be careful with Chiros.

...I have more of those around my house than GP's.

M.
                        LMAO! We have more churches in this town than any doctor period!
                        Georgette

Comment

Difference being churches don't claim to cure illnesses. Well, maybe they do. I couldn't tell you where the nearest church to me is :/

M.

Comment

There's one around the corner from me. I live in a town of 3500 and there are 14 churches in town.
                            Georgette

Comment

Working...
                            X