This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood's Satanic Agenda!

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Seriously?
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

[QUOTE=anna5;1098463]
      Damiana, she's probably serious. Notice the anonymity of this ...
      "Satanic agenda" is, of course, the neo-Nazi vocabulary.
      When someone walks like a duck, etc.
      Looks like spam to me.
      Apparently, primal diet can't fix madness.
      Last edited by anna5; 02-17-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Hi Cori!

It never ceases to amaze me where you find this video stuff - there has to be some really esoteric job somewhere where you can put this talent to use for monetary gain. Anyhow, did someone hack your password? I am not used to seeing you make new threads out of stuff like this.
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
          Hi Cori!

It never ceases to amaze me where you find this video stuff - there has to be some really esoteric job somewhere where you can put this talent to use for monetary gain. Anyhow, did someone hack your password? I am not used to seeing you make new threads out of stuff like this.
          Crabcakes,
          I don't know whether she started new threads like this in the past or not and I certainly I'm not going to go back to check, but her supporting role in some "interesting" (OK, frankly, sick) threads left no doubt about her ... inclinations. Sadly, nobody stole her password.

Comment

Originally posted by anna5 View Post
            Crabcakes,
            I don't know whether she started new threads like this in the past or not and I certainly I'm not going to go back to check, but her supporting role in some "interesting" (OK, frankly, sick) threads left no doubt about her ... inclinations. Sadly, nobody stole her password.
            I don't follow Cori around the forum to see everything she gets up to (or not), but each time I have had any exchanges with her/participated in threads at the same time, she has been down-to-earth, erudite, often funny, quick to offer up even painful life lessons/experiences to those going through similar, and definitely not a pushover. So, yeah, I am going to think the best first.
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
              I don't follow Cori around the forum to see everything she gets up to (or not), but each time I have had any exchanges with her/participated in threads at the same time, she has been down-to-earth, erudite, often funny, quick to offer up even painful life lessons/experiences to those going through similar, and definitely not a pushover. So, yeah, I am going to think the best first.
              Well, although my experience has been limited it has been as unpleasant as the last one.
              Well, we bring ourselves to the forum, and yes, I don't find primitive bigots interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by anna5 View Post
                Well, although my experience has been limited it has been as unpleasant as the last one.
                Well, we bring ourselves to the forum, and yes, I don't find primitive bigots interesting.
                You have to be able to understand irony.

I only watched two minutes, but the guy in the baseball cap with the untidy floor telling you that you had to hear this was such an obvious satire for anyone with any very sensitive social antennae.

If Cori isn't poking fun at people she regards as bigoted (and of low social status to boot) then I'm a Martian -- or Kurt Harris (which might come to much the same thing).

I doubt I'd agree with her on many matters, but she isn't coming from where you think she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                  You have to be able to understand irony.

I only watched two minutes, but the guy in the baseball cap with the untidy floor telling you that you had to hear this was such an obvious satire for anyone with any very sensitive social antennae.

If Cori isn't poking fun at people she regards as bigoted (and of low social status to boot) then I'm a Martian -- or Kurt Harris (which might come to much the same thing).

I doubt I'd agree with her on many matters, but she isn't coming from where you think she is.
                  Yip. Cori has a sense of humour and is tongue in cheek from what I have gathered.
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                    Yip. Cori has a sense of humour and is tongue in cheek from what I have gathered.
                    Bingo.

I'm glad a few of you got it.

I have a little insomnia at times and last night/this morning that bit of oddness was indeed great for a chuckle, and posted as satire.
                    I mean, come on! Just the visual imagery they have used is fabulous.
                    Last edited by cori93437; 02-17-2013, 11:21 AM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      I'm glad a few of you got it.
                      Within two minutes, as I mentioned. But according to the counter there was over a hour to go ... I mean, come on! Couldn't what they were trying to do be done in five minutes?

My impression, although I gave up pretty quick, is that it would be poking fun at traditional sexual morality. But, of course, it's not only people with baseball caps and messy floors whose understanding tends that way -- if in a somewhat less lurid way than would be implied there. (And besides does the understanding of people with baseball caps and messy floors usually tend that way?)

We're actually talking about most people over a very long period of time. Look at Spenser's Britomart, for example -- misunderstood (of course) by Wikipedia. Naturally -- your mind needs to be awake to understand what Spenser is showing you there, since it's done in symbolic form.

It seems to me that we cannot understand human life except in moral terms, although morality has no place in the scientific view of the world. (As the Neo-Kantians would point out, we're stuck with two apparently incommensurable views of the world.) And there cannot be any area of human life that is outside the moral view of things -- that doesn't take into account justice, good faith, and so on.

Comment

Oh I understand sarcasm, it's just that there are certain members on this board that can and will take this stuff seriously, which is why I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt
                        F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Good to know you're not one of THEM.

Comment

So there's no video or anything, but do you guys really not think that hollywood has its own little stupid cliques of this and that religious movement/culture? You're not familiar with Scientology? Why would satanists not be a hollywood clique? If you were a Satanist, wouldn't you wanna be a Hollywood bigshot? The premise promised by the thread title seemed rational and intriguing to me.
                            "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

I had no doubts whatsoever about cori, but I did want to believe the original makers of this thing were also being tongue-in-cheek. Unfortunately, I grew up in a part of the country where even this tortured degree of over-the-top manipulative shit is eagerly accepted at face value. I still remember the 90-minute audiocassette lecture an elderly relative once gave me as a birthday present(!), in which snatches of Beatles, Zeppelin and Black Sabbath tunes were played backwards to "reveal" barely intelligible "Satanic messages".
                              6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
                              ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

Working...
                              X