No announcement yet.

Why did you choose your username?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badgers played an iconic role in my high-school life too.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Lilith is apparently the name of a female demon that I came across a few years ago. And no I am not a devil worshipper, but I just thought the name was rather pretty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
      Lilith

'Be yourself, everyone else is taken' - Oscar Wilde

Comment

This is my real name and it wasn't taken.

Comment

I've used this one for ages. I wanted something that would be somewhat original so it wouldn't be taken on all sites.
          It's in the black speech of Mordor, and means fire-wraith.

Comment

I have no imagination. First name middle or last initial - both the same Lynn(a).

Comment

My nickname is Lala and I was born in 1970

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

I've used canio6 as my username on the net since back in the days of paying per the minute/dail-up hell. Canio being my favorite opera character and 6 being my favorite number. I really should change it to keep some anonymity as far more people know me by my username in different places than by my realname.

Comment

Because sometimes I am fairly sure that no one notices that I exsist. For a time I would state at work, that I must be a figment of my own imagination. Hence my journals name. And Invisable girl is just to boring.

Comment

Because I am a cookie monster! Yes, I'm primal/paleo but I love cookies and other sweet things which I minimize in my life because I will binge eat them. e.g. A whole pack of double stuffed oreos would only last TWO days in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                      My Mastiff has a big red dinosaur he insist on taking walkies
                      OH WOW! Look at that gorgeous doggy face!

(Just had to tell you that!)
                      Last edited by Crabbcakes; 02-09-2013, 07:51 AM.
                      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyorange View Post
                        I'm orange-colored and frequently dizzy.
                        Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
                          It's the name I used on World of Warcraft for years. It's also my provincial flower.
                          Sweet Pink Alberta Roses, they forever remind me of my Grandma. She told me when I was a kid, "when I'm gone, and you see a pink alberta rose smack dab in the middle of no where where it seems to have no business being, you will know it is me"

My first trip to Toronto, got lost in the concrete jungle over by my harbor hotel. Drivers like to kill pedestrians in Toronto I swear. Standing there scratching my head, and suddenly I see this lone alberta rose poking out of the concrete slab. "Hi Grandma"

I'd like to tell you that the rose helped me get out of the lost place I was in, but I ended up more lost than ever. Found some great sushi though, thanks Grandma!

Comment

I love it!

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                            My Mastiff has a big red dinosaur he insist on taking walkies
                            You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                            height 5'3
                            SW 215 lbs
                            CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                            LW 172 lbs
                            GW 125ish lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Mike in Virginia View Post
                              My name is pretty obvious: I am Mike, and live in Virginia.

Ayla, I love your screen name. Clan of the Cave Bear was a great book. The next 3 books in the series were very good. Book 5 was lame, and I haven't bothered with book 6. I think the author just got bored with writing the series. Too bad, cuz it could have been great to the end.
                              My thoughts exactly. I read all of them because I needed to know what happened to Ayla and Jondalar. The last one wasn't nearly as good as the first, but it was worth the read.

I would like to see a remake of the movie, but Auel said she'd only let that happen if she got to write the screenplay. My fingers are crossed. Forget Grok, for me it's "what would Ayla do?"

Comment

I am just dull. That is my name. If I had been thinking (something that only happens occasionally) I would have chosen Treeia. She was my imaginary friend when I was little. Or maybe goneprimal.
                                You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                                height 5'3
                                SW 215 lbs
                                CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                                LW 172 lbs
                                GW 125ish lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X