No announcement yet.

Weird cracks in my hands; is it Satan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my pic didn't come through? Weird, b/c I didn't attach to it; I linked it. Try again:

5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
    Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
    Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
    ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Oh. Ma. Goodness.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Aw, I didn't mean to scare you. That wasn't actually the one I originally posted. It was this one:

Comment

Mama Grok - you are naughty.........
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Back to the Satan theory, then. Good thing I know Latin.

Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen.

Last edited by MamaGrok; 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

so The Last Exorcism was based on your life?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Holy crap was I not ready to scroll through that picture

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  so The Last Exorcism was based on your life?
                  Non est verum. Gratias ago Deo.

Now can we return to finditur in manibus meis?

Comment

Brilliant
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

no we cannot, ma'am

you horrified me with the palm picture so now i have to make fun of you so the heebie jeebies don't kill me
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

(I always wondered if I had picked up the phrase "heebie jeebies" somewhere or made it up at some point. Thank you for solving the mystery for me.)

Comment

Working...
                        X