Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out america........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They had the best time at the park, althou it took ages waiting in line!
    They didn't make it to the animal enclosure - however saw a seal doing tricks ?????
    Today we drove to jersey shore and DD looked through a house that was in a tv show. We drove for miles along the beachfront, and we just couldn't believe the damage that these poor people have suffered from huricane sandy. It actually reminded me of christchurch nz.
    Tomorrow we head to new york for three nights, and then its home................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• aw no way! Me and the wife just got back from Atlantic City- we were there since Monday! We could have had a hotel party and chilled beach side!
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Mr Perfidy sir - buggar! I am sorry I missed you. We didn't make it down to Atlantic City, however maybe next time.
        Huge thank you to all the amazing Americans out there. We had such a wonderful time in your beautiful country.
        so many many many thanx to you all
        G x
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
        X