Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out america........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronal2dduff
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      ....... 2 more sleeps.................
      Wow. Exciting!
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I know - how many more before your trip Badger ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• a tiny bit under six weeks
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Fantastic Badger - you will head away as we arrive back - very exciting. I am sure the next few weeks will drag and then its all on ........... with only 2 more sleeps...........

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              Ronal2dduff
              I know you have been practicing your smiley-face thingies, and I have to tell you - this one is absolutely priceless!!
              I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Gwamma, I'm away at a conference until Wed evening, so I'm going to give you my best bon voyage wishes this morning. You will likely be on your way before I have a chance to get back to the forum.

My advice from years of travelling in Central America boils down to this: Have a Plan...But Be Flexible...And Keep Smiling! Things happen when you travel, both challenges and opportunities. Embrace them both as part of your adventure and eventually they become part of your story/memories.

Wish you could see more of the grandeur of Canada too, but I guess that will have to wait for another trip. When it happens, I"d love to host you on the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario. In the meantime, have a wonderful time! Can't wait for pictures and stories!

Comment

• CC - aren't they the cutest........

Martha - thank you for your good wishes, and yes one day I would love to see more of Canada, and viccy versa with the offer. NZ is an amazing destination, and always a bed, a feed and a campfire....... that goes for all my MDA friends, ncluding Mark, excluding (of course) Douch Bag

1 more sleep........... and I should be asleep now - however feeling a teeny bit croupy....... I am hoping that I haven't caught Grandsons bug ...............

...small steps....

Comment

• okay so tomorrow.............. Gwamma and Gwumpy Gwandad are gonna get in the and go to the airport...... where we will board a for Canada. From there we will get on a . upon our return into port we will catch a to Seattle where we will pick up the rental . hopefully beyond all hope we will not get stopped by a

...small steps....

Comment

• Gwamma, you've outdone yourself. Bon voyage, Baby!
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Valhalliday! 1st annual, may 18th!

anyone in the Philly/Sj area, for real people. You should see the awesome Fenrir Wolf that I painted as my party heraldry
                        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• thanx J - and coming right back at ya

Mr Perfidy Sir - buggar I will be in Canada - could we delay one of these celebrations until Gwamma gets to philly ???????? Puleeaassseee

...small steps....

Comment

• Sorry I was hoping you'd just change your itinerary, lol. Canada isn't going anywhere, but Perfidy got shit to do.

We can totally meet up in Philly though- my brother is a chef now at a restaurant there, and a friend owns another good place on South Street. He has owed me for a half-ounce since like dub9, so I would make him hook us up!
                            "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

• that sounds like a brilliant plan - I will PM you when we are getting closer - we are hoping to be in NY by about the 10th ????? but that is subject to change............

...small steps....

Comment

• sweetness. Remember that I am anti-NY though. Do you know that it costs about $30 to get into NY? It's like that Justin Timberlake movie with the time zones and shit. Fuck NY

Comment

Working...
                                X