Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out america........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, relax - whatever you forgot can be sourced here, except for perhaps a lost NZ passport.

Which brings me to another point - just because I am a preparedness nerd, and because not all of us over here are sweet and honest and lovable, you might look up the locations of your Kiwi embassies/consulates, just in case you do have passport issues - just to know in the back of your head where help is. It happened to my mom a number of years back on one of her trips home to Germany - she lost her purse with both US green card and German passport inside. Boy, if I hadn't been well acquainted with the procedures of the Frankfurt US consulate at the time, she would have been denied entry back into the US for heaven knows how long. In fact, she WAS denied boarding onto her scheduled flight at the Frankfurt airport.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      have we just done full circle and are now back to the nekkid talk ??????
      And it was nothing to do with me, this time... 😇
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

fomcrrtflmhwao !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        You probably want to take it back to the shop if it's making that sound Gwamma 🙉
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• misabi - you are one naughty wee lad - I hope the plans for your trip are coming along

.........5 more sleeps...................

and fomcrrtflmhwas = falling off my chair rolling round the floor laughing my huge wrinkly ass off !!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

misabi - you are one naughty wee lad - I hope the plans for your trip are coming along

.........5 more sleeps...................

and fomcrrtflmhwas = falling off my chair rolling round the floor laughing my huge wrinkly ass off !!!!!!
            Hahaha Ah, I see :-D

All flights booked, just working on accom now. But looking forward to it almost as much as you are to yours!

Comment

• okay the list..........

smalls = packed
              mascara = packed
              blanket = packed
              vibrams = packed
              toilet seat = packed
              greenbacks = packed
              umbrella = packed
              coat hangers = not packed, (WTFWITCHOMTTA??????)
              kitchen sink = NOT YET PACKED
              possum skin = packed
              boiled eggs for my lunch on the plane going over = what do you think ?????? Packed or not ?????? Yet

...small steps....

Comment

• we do have stores that sell make up and toiletries No need to waste precious baggage weight on things that can be purchased once you land and find a store If you buy the size that will last just a month you can leave them in your last sleeping place before heading home

Just a thought...........
                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion
                9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Thanx Tomi - yep Gwamma is ONLY bringing the BARE essentials LOVL..........sadly I am leaving the red wine at home.............

...small steps....

Comment

........sadly I am leaving the red wine at home.............
                    Well, what an insufferable situation, Gwamma! Tell me - does Gwamma like her reds sweeter or drier, hmmmm?? The US does make good wine in the meantime...
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Yea CC totally insufferable...................I am sure that America has some amazing wines.................. which Gwamma will HAVE to sample !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• okay so splashed across the newz is the couple who fell off a cruise ship. They were discovered missing once the ship docked in Australia.............. scarey !!!!!!!! Gwamma is NOT planning on any high diving adventures whilst in Alaska !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• when i was away tuna fishing the boat skipper wouldnt let me go out the back to the toilet at night without telling him. the fishing boat only did 9 knots but screw trying to swim at that speed. you dont really think about stuff like that till it could be a possibility but basically unless someone saw you fall off the cruise boat AND if you were lucky enough to miss the prop, no one would notice you were gone till it was time for you get off the ship.

Comment

• thats what scares me Seas - I think the cameras caught them both falling at seperate times ???????
                            really odd................

...small steps....

Comment

• was it an actual couple or just a couple of random people who didnt know each other? you would think the second one would have noticed the first one had gone missing if they knew each other. unless they were totally plastered and by some freak managed to both accidentally fall overboard on their way to their cabin. someone has to be watching the camera too and if you have seen one of those cruise boats, i doubt they'd stop very quickly and it would get messy as i cant see anyone falling decoratively off the side and missing everything, not getting sucked under and then being quite fine till they were rescued. not to mention if you were out in high seas, in the dark, howling gale. ugh!!! and i would still go away tuna fishing but not ever in a cruise boat ever. no way no how LOL

Comment

• me thinks alcohol may be involved somehow.... the ships rails are waist high. Not something that would be easily fallen over, though acohol induced uncoordination would be a big help in that regard.....

Gwamma, Put down the glass and step away from the bar! (just looking out for your safety!)

Comment

Working...
                                X