Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out america........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    voluminous..... gives a whole new meaning to the term "padded bra".....
    hhhhhmmmmm - I would need thousands Doc - to get that look !!!!!!!!!! Some of us just are not blessed with hundred dollar bossums.................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      hhhhhmmmmm - I would need thousands Doc - to get that look !!!!!!!!!! Some of us just are not blessed with hundred dollar bossums.................
      There are plastic surgeons here that can fix that problem! lol

Comment

• Oh heavens, the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) is gonna get you for that one, Doc. It was fun having ample ones, but now I wish gravity would have had less to work with.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          Oh heavens, the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) is gonna get you for that one, Doc. It was fun having ample ones, but now I wish gravity would have had less to work with.
          I'm not gonna run... they can come get me..... I wasna trying to imply approval or disapproval of the IBT condition. Mearly pointing out that the IBT condition is one that is easily corrected by the appropriate professional..... as is the TBTC condition.... (To Big To Contain)
          Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-07-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• have we just done full circle and are now back to the nekkid talk ??????

...small steps....

Comment

have we just done full circle and are now back to the nekkid talk ??????
              Ooo, I don't think we ever really left....

Comment

• Doccy Doccy doc......................... you are one naughty wee sausage maker !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Doccy Doccy doc......................... you are one naughty wee sausage maker !!!!!!!!
                  lol... I usually make BIG sausage.... links in the 12-18" range..... in 35mm casing.... or in 4" tubes that hold 2kg or so...

Comment

• on that note Gwamma is off to bed to SLEEP..................... good night all, including our special big sausage maker man !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

on that note Gwamma is off to bed to SLEEP..................... good night all, including our special big sausage maker man !!!!!!!
                      sleep well... don't dream of sausage or you will wake up hungry.... on second thought......

Comment

• (in a whisper)

pssst...I think it was a masturbation joke...
                        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.perfidy View Post
                          (in a whisper)

pssst...i think it was a masturbation joke...
                          fomcrrtflmhwao !!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• seven more sleep to go
                            seven more sleeps to go
                            hi ho the dairio
                            seven more sleeps to go................

...small steps....

Comment

• So - is the DD packed and ready to go home with her mom and pops??
                              I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Hi CC - I think that the farewell parties have started !!!!! althou we don't get to her for a couple of weeks. I am getting so excited now that whenever I talk to her I start crying !!!!! I am one very sad old Gwamma !!!!!
                                I have started packing and weighing bags now - heres hoping I haven't forgotten too much.......... althou as (Ithink) Joanie says - I can always buy it over there !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X