Morning Coffee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    And this is called caveman coffee because????
    Well, it is actually an anti-caveman coffee since it improves your joints and tendons and make you avoid the caveman posture! But I just called it caveman coffee for the simplicity though. I am not sure whether the bulletproof coffee is really bulletproof either…
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I still drink coffee and don't feel bad about it. I gave up a ton of stuff that was a lot worse for me so coffee with cream in the morning is fine with me. Black would be even better!

Comment

I totally agree! I have given up grains,sugar and dairy, so I think a few cups of coffee (black) is fair.
        Originally posted by dgreenwood View Post
        I still drink coffee and don't feel bad about it. I gave up a ton of stuff that was a lot worse for me so coffee with cream in the morning is fine with me. Black would be even better!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

You can cut back fairly painlessly by slowly mixing more and more decaf into your full strength. The times I've given up coffee, when I've gone back to drinking it, it really works a lot better. Like when I quit coffee to make hiking the Pacific Crest Trail easier (no need to make coffee or worry about running out) I bought a packet of chocolate espresso beans and man, I could fly. One day I ate the beans and put in 30 miles of hiking before 4pm.
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by lala70 View Post
            I gave up Diet pepsi ( I used to drink 2-3 cans a day).
            I used to guzzle that stuff!! Diet Pepsi was always my downfall before - I'm pretty sure I'm solely responsible for increasing their stocks!

I'm impressed (and a bit jealous!) that you naturally wake up that early! I have to struggle out of bed (at 6am) every time my boss asks me to come in early.

Comment

Originally posted by lala70 View Post
              My question is, has anyone found that cutting back on coffee helps with weight loss?
              I wouldn't know. I haven't tried. Ditching coffee would be a last resort. I figure it helps more than it hurts! Then again, I'm eating this way for health first, weight loss second.

I drink coffee with cream, and water or bone broth in the mornings. I don't eat an actual meal until somwhere between 10-12. Maybe you could shift some of those calories you count around and schedule a good meal for 11 when you start to crash.
              Sandra
              *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
              X