In a slump, need advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a slump, need advice!

I've been primal since April 2012, I've been completely dedicated until the holidays. I gained 5 lbs. & although that isn't much weight I feel frumpy & flabby. I need to do something to restart my body. It's cold here so outside activities are on hold & I'm limited to exercise because of a back condition. Can someone point me in the right direction to get back on track?

Any heated pool options?

Comment

How about a fast?
      Or a Primal Potato Diethack?

Comment

How cold is it? Get out there! : )

Comment

No pool option for me, I wish! I'm going to read up on this potato diet, thanks! I'm afraid of trying a fast, I am hypoglycemic, this is why this way of life has worked so well for me, I GET TO EAT!! sjmc, it's 12 degrees & fierce wind. I can't take the wind with the cold, I'm a wimp like that.

Comment

I had problems with hypoglycemia and eating plenty of protein in the AM and 3 regular meals a day is what worked for me. I only have hypoglycemia issues now if I eat much of any refined sugar, especially in the morning.
            Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by fatfran View Post
              No pool option for me, I wish! I'm going to read up on this potato diet, thanks! I'm afraid of trying a fast, I am hypoglycemic, this is why this way of life has worked so well for me, I GET TO EAT!! sjmc, it's 12 degrees & fierce wind. I can't take the wind with the cold, I'm a wimp like that.
              I hear ya on the wind. Nuts : /

Comment

Some shopping malls open their door early to allow for walkers. Any place like that nearby? The shops aren't open yet so no worries about spending money or eating junk.

Comment

Working...
                X