The way to a man's heart.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! glad it went well. Next time he can cook for you
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
      Woohoo! Glad to hear
      Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Yay Jammies - I would call that a huge success....
      let the games begin................
      Thanks much!
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
        I'd call the evening a success since he just left about an hour ago
        awww yeah haha
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

On a slightly more serious note, I just want to point out that 2.5 years ago when I started eating primal, there was no hope in my life at all for romance. I was sick every day, my joints were swollen to the point where I could barely walk, and my body just felt ugly and like it had betrayed me. Being able to really enjoy physical closeness with another person is a pretty amazing gift the primal eating has given me.
          L-O-V-E this a million times over. Yay jammies!!

(And a wee huzzah for Mark)
          I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by boomingno View Post
            +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
            Mega Ditto!
            You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

That is great Jammies. If he doesn't come back there is really something wrong with the dude. Sounds like a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                L-O-V-E this a million times over. Yay jammies!!

(And a wee huzzah for Mark)

LOL - I should thank Mark, but I don't think Hallmark makes a card for that!
                Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Aw that is so great

Comment

how was dessert?
                    ----------------------------------------
                    F, 48, 5'10"
                    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

LOL - I should thank Mark, but I don't think Hallmark makes a card for that!
                      I did. Thank Mark, that is. I sent him a short email, also stating that I wasn't expecting any response, because I was only into thanking him, which was the honest truth. And I got a personal email back. Saved that one, I did!

Ooooh! How about "THANK YOU" written in block-style using strips of bacon... Or, for extra credit, use the raw ones and curve them into cursive...
                      Last edited by Crabbcakes; 01-22-2013, 08:04 AM.
                      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

awesome! will there be seconds?
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Working...
                        X