Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Live like you will die today" cure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
    I wish I could do this more, though. I might walk away from everything and just be a bum, bumming around the US, hiking the long trails, doing odd jobs for food, maybe I'd get better at playing my pennywhistle or mandolin and busk, live outdoors, walk away from fearful and negative people. I was raised so conventional it's so hard to throw off the mantle of what a proper life should be, so hard to close a door to open another. So I dream and think maybe when I'm old I'll do those things. When I'm old who will care what I've become, who will be left in my life to stop me?
    #4 in the Gnoll Credo is : If you can't eat it , wear it, wield it, or carry it, leave it behind.

Hey SB how about if I buy the food and supplies and, in exchange, you be my guide to hike the PCT someday?

Comment

Hey SB how about if I buy the food and supplies and, in exchange, you be my guide to hike the PCT someday?
      Girls night out? Boys not invited?
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
        Girls night out? Boys not invited?
        Well, she has a special expertise to offer having hiked the PCT before. What would you have to trade? (Other than your studly body and I'm sure you're not that kind of boy.)

I really like the barter system. I have a chiropractor friend but I don't pay for adjustments because I cut her hair for her. Win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
          Or why not do exactly what you want?
          Cus... I need money

I see what you're saying though, and more power to you!
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Working...
          X