No announcement yet.

Why some people don't get the flu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Fireling, you might carry HSV1 (coldsore virus) but not exhibit it!

Comment

Germ-phobia along with vaccinations for relatively trivial viruses deny healthy immune systems the opportunity to develop their full potential.

The flu virus thrives in those with weakened immune systems - this includes the elderly and frail, and young adults who've been vaccinated against every common virus apart from the common cold since they were a baby and thus have an immune system that's never been challenged properly.
      F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Starting my daily intermittent fast was what did it for me. Even eating primal/paleo hadn't stopped me from getting sick. But ever since I started the daily IF, I haven't been sick even once. Oh, had a few days where I have felt under the weather and a bit lousy, but nothing that I could really call being sick.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
        X