Hungry Like The Wolf.
    "Wait! I'll fix it!"
    "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
    "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"

Comment

Back to the Primitive

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
        And what self-respecting primalite wasn't simply born to be wild?
        Not to mention walking on the wild side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc
        You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
        height 5'3
        SW 215 lbs
        CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
        LW 172 lbs
        GW 125ish lbs

Comment

LOL...I love it. I think my kiddos at school need to learn it

Totally agree. Although I'm more partial this version.

Age 48
          height 5'3
          SW 215 lbs
          LW 172 lbs
          GW 125ish lbs

Comment

Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
            LOL...I love it. I think my kiddos at school need to learn it
            You should totally play it for them. They'd dig it I'm sure. Muppets have been relevant continuously since the Eighties.
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
              Not to mention walking on the wild side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc
              This is how I feel about anyone who doesn't get us.
              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

It's just clogged up, totally clogged up. - A great message for all of us primal livers to absorb.

Comment

As well they should. I took my niece and nephew to see the new Muppet movie and my niece was amazed I knew Kermit's Rainbow song. And completely enchanted in all of the movie.

You should totally play it for them. They'd dig it I'm sure. Muppets have been relevant continuously since the Eighties.

Age 48
                  height 5'3
                  SW 215 lbs
                  LW 172 lbs
                  GW 125ish lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Nashoba View Post
                    Back to the Primitive
                    Soulfly?

Comment

Transformation.
                      Transformation - Brother Bear OST - YouTube

Comment

Well, of course someone has to post....

Eye of the Tiger

Comment

How about Joe Jackson from the Jumpin' Jive album (back when they made CDs on vinyl kiddies) You're My Meat.

You're My Meat - YouTube

Comment

You gotta be kidding me, people. 3 pages and no one says 'Immigrant Song' by Zeppelin??? This song is the most primal one I can think of. Primal yell, land of ice and snow...geez.

Comment

Everybody's gone to the garden.

Comment

"Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Working...
                                X