Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. News Diet Rankings '13 (Take a guess)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the men reading this, see how repetitive the technique of these shrill women is. They simply call people names and declare themselves victorious (here, celebrating U.S. News & World Report and the feminist site Jezebel).

Most importantly, they know it doesn't matter if they're unfunny and flagrant bullies.... because they're a gang. So they can always count on other grrrrl hens to come clucking up behind them and celebrate their faux victory and their "hilarious!" posts with tons of "LOLs!!!". They're fearless of being unfunny and wrong for the same reason that the alpha male in a gang of street thugs is fearless of a better man kicking his ass when they mug him: because he knows he's got a posse of betas at his back.

Ya know, a bullying mob.

So c'mon, dudes. Stand up to the bullies.

Comment

please do stand up
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
        Libertarians tend to be socially liberal, so this response you're getting shouldn't surprise you.
        I don't understand this post or how it relates to the U.S. News & World Report's declaration (their "expert" declaration, mind you!) that the paleo is the worst of all regular diets in the U.S.

But totally off-topic, I know of very, very few libertarians who care about any of the feminist, minority protectionism, multicultural notions which are pillars of modern American pop liberals. Even at Reason.com, probably the most mainstream-friendly of all libertarian sites, there is little more than patronizing non-chalance towards the N.O.W., ADL, SPLC, NAACP and all of their arguments.

I say this as somebody who is, without equivocation, a firm libertarian.

But that's off-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          please do stand up
          tut-tut, bloodorchid, are you being shrill again?

* asked in a girlish squeal *
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Re-reading the classic Jack Donovan article on feminist websites and these cyber-bullying types who suspiciously dominate these MDA forums through bullying, I came across this comment:

"In a world where God is dead, these women are the new church ladies—always scolding and telling other people how to live, always whispering and giggling about who sinned and what they were wearing when they did it."
            Bullseye.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
              Re-reading the classic Jack Donovan article on feminist websites and these cyber-bullying types who suspiciously dominate these MDA forums through bullying, I came across this comment:

"In a world where God is dead, these women are the new church ladies—always scolding and telling other people how to live, always whispering and giggling about who sinned and what they were wearing when they did it."

Bullseye.

Just because I read Jezebel, and have children, and have menses doesn't mean that I believe God is dead, or that I am ugly. Really, can you try not to put people in a box so much.
              Female, age 51, 5' 9"
              SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
              2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                tut-tut, bloodorchid, are you being shrill again?

* asked in a girlish squeal *
                i said it as deeply and firmly as i could *shakes finger*

how can one be afraid of posting an opinion in a vast ocean of words on a screen? no need for fear *harrumphs*
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
                  So the men reading this, see how repetitive the technique of these shrill women is. They simply call people names and declare themselves victorious (here, celebrating U.S. News & World Report and the feminist site Jezebel).

Most importantly, they know it doesn't matter if they're unfunny and flagrant bullies.... because they're a gang. So they can always count on other grrrrl hens to come clucking up behind them and celebrate their faux victory and their "hilarious!" posts with tons of "LOLs!!!". They're fearless of being unfunny and wrong for the same reason that the alpha male in a gang of street thugs is fearless of a better man kicking his ass when they mug him: because he knows he's got a posse of betas at his back.

Ya know, a bullying mob.

So c'mon, dudes. Stand up to the bullies.
                  Umm.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if you have to wear a C-PAP all day every day to remind you to breathe.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    Umm.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if you have to wear a C-PAP all day every day to remind you to breathe.
                    LOL! You go, girl!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      i said it as deeply and firmly as i could *shakes finger*

how can one be afraid of posting an opinion in a vast ocean of words on a screen? no need for fear *harrumphs*
                      Every time you harrumph, I want to freshen your brandy.

Or maybe I'm just looking for something to distract me from the squicky spider scene I'm reading with one eye closed in The Hobbit.

Comment

Or maybe I'm just looking for something to distract me from the squicky spider scene I'm reading with one eye closed in The Hobbit.
                        Awww... precious Shelob!

Is she being "shrill"?
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Awww... precious Shelob!

Is she being "shrill"?
                          Oh, it's so much worse than the singular Shelob from LOTR!!! Bilbo and his dwarf tribe are under assault by a legion of Shelobs. I can't believe this little book was stretched into a trilogy for the movies, and I twitch every time Bilbo moans about wanting bacon because I ran out.

Comment

*harrum hurm hurm* *hurm* *holds out snifter glass thingy*
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Consider yourself snifted.

Comment

i now feel like a Sir
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X