No announcement yet.

Rage, adrenaline rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood how traffic doesn't regularly turn into all out massacres and multi-generational bloodbath family feuds.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      I never understood how traffic doesn't regularly turn into all out massacres and multi-generational bloodbath family feuds.
      Wonderful mental picture
      "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
        I regularly emerge from traffic bathed in the clotted gore of all those who dare to putter around, gawk, swerve, drive below the speed limit, cut me off, or attempt to pass in a closed lane.

Oh, and nude, possibly screaming.
        Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
        Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
        Current weight: 210.8 lbs
        Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
        ChooseMyPlate

Comment

Working...
        X