• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    maybe it's just me, but he's not dead

he's just a shape shifter
    Until THIS happened...

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

noooooooooooooo david noooooooooooooooo
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        noooooooooooooo david noooooooooooooooo
        Yikes!
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I didn't have these fancy shows growing up... only books.
          Like Amazon.com: Gnomes Deluxe Collector's Edition: Wil Huygen, Rien Poortvliet, Brian Froud: Books and Faeries: Deluxe Collector's Edition: Brian Froud, Alan Lee, Jane Yolen, Robert Gould: 9780810995864: Amazon.com: Books and Trolls: Brian Froud, Wendy Froud: 9781419704383: Amazon.com: Books
          Those characters could do anything in my imagination.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

The show was actually BASED off of a series by Wil Hyugen: The Secret Book of Gnomes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David, the gnome star of the series was supposed to have been the gnome that originally wrote the Secret Book of Gnomes.
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Loved that show! I'm inclined to watch it again now.
              No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
              -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticPixe View Post
                Loved that show! I'm inclined to watch it again now.
                I think it's all on YouTube somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X