No announcement yet.

Paleo effects on estrogen in women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How hormones move around depends on a lot of things.

Comment

Funny thing... while being HFLC for quite a long time now signs of estrogen dominance in me have significantly DECREASED. So... no, eating low carb does not really cause this.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Funny thing... while being HFLC for quite a long time now signs of estrogen dominance in me have significantly DECREASED. So... no, eating low carb does not really cause this.
        Probably because you are consuming more of the ingredients your body needs to make testosterone as I mentioned earlier.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
          Probably because you are consuming more of the ingredients your body needs to make testosterone as I mentioned earlier.
          Yeah... that was kinda a response to Crazyhunters idea that LC "causes" estrogen dominance.

Everything about me is healthier. Weight. Brain. Hormones...
          LC is obviously evil.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Yeah... that was kinda a response to Crazyhunters idea that LC "causes" estrogen dominance.

Everything about me is healthier. Weight. Brain. Hormones...
            LC is obviously evil.
            Yep. And I dunno how often you lift, but hello! Test and DHT boosting as well.

This lifestyle fails, am I right?
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

My story well my wives story is kinda simple. she started to get low ester levels and we didn't know why but we did know that we needed to fix it. so I did some research and i found this stuff called Mami's Estro for her. I bought it and its been about 2 and a half weeks now and she is doing so much better. maybe it could help you out

Comment

you know the op is a year old?
                As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                X