The Abbreviations thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Abbreviations thread

Maybe it is just me but I often get confused with all the abbreviations on the forum so I thought it may be useful to add them here so that people can use this as a resource for when you come across them on posts:

I will start a few that I have come across recently.

CW - Conventional Wisdom
    SAD - Standard American Diet
    SS - Starting Strength
    IF - Intermittent Fasting

Please just add as many as you like.
    2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

My favourite is DH. It means dick head where I come from
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

or you could just go here and not have to dig this thread out every time you need
      to figure one out

Internet Slang words - Internet Dictionary - InternetSlang.com

Comment

Also here for primal acronyms: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread1919.html
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
        X