No announcement yet.

Dieting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Drink a whole bunch of water. By tomorrow morning you will pee it all out and more. I bet you lose 1 pound.
    Last edited by RandyStimpson; 01-03-2013, 10:49 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

One must visualize
      the potatoes as cold, o-wise the juju is negatively affected. Try the bogeys w/ a clothespin on your nose, that is the key to success AND watch Fox News at the same time...feck yeah I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        you guise... are seriously grossing me out right now

i.. i have to leave this thread now
        Unpossible!
        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

It takes a lot....... But it is super possible
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
            I admit that I made that post after a lot of red wine - a lot - and then my inner sarcastic comes out.

But I am having trouble eating all those potatoes without butter...
            You should try intermittent fasting. I IF from breakfast thru lunch, from lunch thru my mid-afternoon snack, from my mid-afternoon snack thru dinner, and then straight on 'til bedtime. That's 4 IF's each and every day.

Except sometimes I eat a half stick of butter as a pre-bed snack. Really though, try IFing. It's working great.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              You should try intermittent fasting. I IF from breakfast thru lunch, from lunch thru my mid-afternoon snack, from my mid-afternoon snack thru dinner, and then straight on 'til bedtime. That's 4 IF's each and every day.

Except sometimes I eat a half stick of butter as a pre-bed snack. Really though, try IFing. It's working great.
              I LOL'd!
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Working...
              X