Misleading or Stupid Advertisements.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruncan View Post
    Use this to scrub away your natural pheromones and attract more of the opposite sex.. pshhh
    Is that Axe? The one where the guy actually got magnetic always made me laugh.

My European husband keeps on trying to buy Axe because it's the only thing in the aisle he recognizes. I always give him a wide berth after he uses it. I would hate to get too close and get stuck to it! Whew!

Comment

Anything from PETA or Brady Campaign
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by SarahW View Post
        My European husband keeps on trying to buy Axe because it's the only thing in the aisle he recognizes. I always give him a wide berth after he uses it. I would hate to get too close and get stuck to it! Whew!
        LOL, it's a favorite of American middle school boys (11-14yo). I am lucky that DH subscribes to my philosophy of men's fragrance - you shouldn't be able to smell him until you've invaded his personal space.
        50yo, 5'3"
        SW-195
        CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
        GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Some instant food type commercial (can't remember the brand) with the stupid "lettuce stylist." The expression BYOL (bring your own lettuce) makes me want to yank her hair out.

For this convenient salad, you:

1. put your lettuce on a plate
          2. defrost god only knows what is in that salad dressing in a glass of hot water
          3. put the chicken and veggies in the microwave
          4. assemble

Isn't salad already a bit of an easy food to prepare?

------------------------

The very long commercial telling me to own my ADHD. First off, I tend more to OCD.....

-----------------------

Anything that yells at me - the automakers seem to be screaming more as the fiscal year comes to a close. For people who buy cars every few years, well they already know the best time of the year to buy a car. For the rest of us - do they think we're sitting on the sofa watching the tube, putting together tomorrow's to-do list, and all of a sudden we hear them screaming about great deals and think, "Hmmm, maybe I should go buy a car tomorrow."
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            ------------------------

The very long commercial telling me to own my ADHD. First off, I tend more to OCD.....

-----------------------

."
            I tell everyone that I am CDO, because my OCD is about keeping everything proper order, LOL!

Comment

Erectile dysfunction! If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours please see a doctor.. 0__0
              Hustle for Happiness, Hustle for Love, Hustle for Health, Hustle for Wealth, Hustle for Muscle

http://www.hustleformuscle.com

Comment

It's all part of the eugenics/depopulation program.
                .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
                X