Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal?

Heck no!

I'm loading up on pasta, bread, beans......

Seriously though, if I thought it was ending, I probably wouldn't eat any eggs, bacon, meat or most things primal before then.

How about you?
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Yeah I'd probably eat meat- lots of it. I have a freezer full of delicious beef and pork steaks that I want to enjoy. I'd have a HUGE salad with all kinds of dried fruit, cheeses, nuts, fancy shmancy greens. Probably cornbread because I love it. I'd have lots of fruit, and chocolate for dessert, and some cheesecake... with bacon on it.

Comment

Are you suggesting that Primal food is somehow inferior to pasta, bread, pizza, etc? Methinks not.
      I just got a large whole fresh ham, and I'm really looking forward to enjoying it over the next few days. Yum!!

Comment

Since it is the end of the world I'll go for a pound of very crispy bacon downed with a large cup of bulletproof coffee and some champagne of course...
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I have a couple of grass fed T-bones thawing for the occasion

Comment

I have a fast scheduled. D'OH!

Comment

One word, thrice: Chocolate! Chocolate! CHOCOLATE!!
              "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
              "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
              "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

A mahoosive steak and then lots of chocolate...if the world is ending then i won't get the post-chocolate migraine will i

Comment

I have TWO wrapped twinkies, in packs of two each (total of 4) stored safely away. They're safe for now, but if the moon turns red and the Earth starts quaking, they might disappear. And bacon.
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Yeah, primal~because Murphy's Laws are the main operating force in my life. If I eat a load of pasta, bread, cake, the world won't end and I'll have a massive outbreak of eczema that will take a serious fast or 3 months to heal.

Comment

Human flesh...............................

Well you'll never get the chace again

I am actually hoping the world ends on Saturday, just when everyone thinks it's all ok
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat;1037386[B
                        ]Are you suggesting that Primal food is somehow inferior to pasta, bread, pizza, etc?[/B] Methinks not.
                        I just got a large whole fresh ham, and I'm really looking forward to enjoying it over the next few days. Yum!!
                        Nope. Not saying that. I am saying I would take them as my last meal since I enjoy them more than most primal fare.
                        Start Date 9.24.12
                        Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
                        CW - 271 pounds
                        First Goal - 255 by 2013
                        Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
                        Other Goal - to get off some medications
                        Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
                        NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

Yuck - why would I fill my gutt with all the gooey gluten filled grossness! If I truly thought the world was ending I would eat the most expensive filet mignon I could find! along side a huge sweet potato drowning in butter and pure maple syrup. I'd have roasted veggies too. For dessert - chocolate cheesecake! not a slice........... the whole thing! Those are my favorite things to eat!
                          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion
                          9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

We should all probably admit we wouldn't think about food during a traumatic end-of-time event.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I still like steak and tator. With a side salad. Only I might make some homemade rolls with honey butter. I liked the chocolate idea. Maybe something that involved chocolate and cheesecake for dessert. With caramel too. And lots of whipped topping. But that is for DH & I to enjoy later after dinner

Oh just read the choc cheesecake posted before me.
                              65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X