Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the world is ending in 2 days, will your last meal be primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of the calendar was at daybreak this morning but just like my new 2013 calendar there's always another to start.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

It was meant to be 11:11 GMT, here......think I must've missed it!

Comment

Are we all dead yet? I've been a bit confused since an airplane fell out of the sky and hit me on the head after then Y2K bug ate it's pilot and the ATM fired lasers into my eyes?
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
          Are we all dead yet? I've been a bit confused since an airplane fell out of the sky and hit me on the head after then Y2K bug ate it's pilot and the ATM fired lasers into my eyes?
          I hate when that happens!
          “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Comment

life sux................ but we are all fine here, althou my eggs were a little under-done this morning. Am wondering if this had anything to do with anything ??????
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
              Was the world supposed to end this morning? Or later tonight? We had steak for dinner last night. I make a damn good steak. I would never trade steak for poptarts like Primal Papa probably would.
              Well, not pop tarts, since I can't stand them.... but yeah, if it was the last day on earth, and I knew it for a fact, I would pasta up and carb up like crazy.
              Start Date 9.24.12
              Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
              CW - 271 pounds
              First Goal - 255 by 2013
              Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
              Other Goal - to get off some medications
              Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
              NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Comment

Comment

Pop tarts, pizza, donuts, pasta, chips......naah. I'll have to pass on those. I, however can see myself having a huge slice of some fancy sheet cake with chocolate mousse perhaps as my "end of days" dessert after a nice Primal meal.

Comment

Yesterday morning at about 4;00am, a big windstorm with heavy rain tore through my area.
                    It was so loud, and the rain was so heavy on the side of my house that it woke me up.
                    I thought....is this it?
                    Guess not.

Comment

under done egggssss........................nooooooooo........ .................................oh the humanity
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

under done egggssss........................nooooooooo........ .................................oh the humanity
                        the inhumanity of it all !!!!!!!!
                        sux to be me.....this mornings eggs were a little better - so life is on the up...........
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

A box of Wheat Thins with salami with a coke zero followed by a container of Three Twins cookies and cream.

Comment

I don't think I'd eat anything if I knew it was my last day

This is neat: Last suppers: the final meals of death row prisoners recreated by James Reynolds - Telegraph

Comment

Lox, goat cheese (gotta have an appetizer). Then just about every cheese I could find (not yellow bricks, the good stuff) from any animal and any country. Have to have pate and hard salami with that. And if I really believed it was the end of the world, I'd eat some sourdough bread. Large quantities of Herradura silver (some of that in bullet proof espresso). I might even splurge on a couple of beers I've never tried even though beer here is stupidly expensive. Cigarettes and a good cigar. As many illegal drugs as I could find. Sex with a stranger (or a loved one if there was one handy).

Hey wait, that sounds a lot like Mardi Gras.
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X