Clear All

• Another Something To LOL At: Man Goes On Rampage Against Beef

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/man-g...bby-girls.html

How sweet, but I don't need saving.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

*facepalm*

Comment

I've probably eaten several pounds of beef this week ... how is he going to explain this size 2 dress?

Is there a smiley with thumbs in ears and tongue flapping?

Comment

And people wonder why I think vegetarians are crazy.
        My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Since starting Primal I've been lectured by two hot vegetarians who were checkin' me out until I mentioned that I'm doing the opposite of what they do. Their social superiority just completely evaporated when they saw that I wasn't impressed by their vegetarianism (after 5 years of raw vegan, it's all old hat), and they started getting all lecturey. I just maintained a friendly demeanor and didn't criticize what they were doing, just smiled.

One of them asked me "And how's that workin' out for you?" after I explained in a nutshell what I was doing (since I'm obviously still visibly very over weight) "Great! I'm down 20lbs in a month, my blood pressure's returned to normal, and I don't binge eat anymore."

Comment

Good for you Darth!
            But, "Hot Vegetarians'? You should wipe that off your vocabulary... :P

Not exactly the knight in shining armour on a white horse, girls. More like a delusional martyr in a white coat and a shiny cleaver.
            "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

What a waste of perfectly good meat! And he should see my 12 year old daughter who LOVES her meat and has since a very young age. There's not an ounce of extra fat anywhere on her! (And she's not eating exactly primal, but we're working on it.)

Comment

Working...
              X