No announcement yet.

So... did your haircolor change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was a kid and spent pretty much every minute of daylight outside in the summer, my hair would be blonde, in the fall it would be a milk chocolate brown... as an adult that's stuck inside pretty much every hour of daylight my hair is often mistaken for black.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Well the funny thing is that it never used to bleach in the summer at all - at least not particularly noticeable. I spent a lot of time in the sunlight as a kid and never got more than maybe a slightly lighter streak or to. Last summer however, entire parts of my hair had a vastly different color that it ever had before. And now it is considerably darker than it ever have been, too.

Interesting to see that so many people share the experience.

Comment

Dirty dishwater color as usual. Frizzy, thin, fine-textured, does not hold a curl and lately has such bad seborrhea that it was falling out in clumps. And no, I'm very high carb at the moment thank you for your unfounded concern.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          No shampoo or anything anymore. Just water. And now my hair is curly! Never had curly hair before Primal!
          Same here re: curliness. Could be a symptom of mercury detox in my case. Mostly curly at the back and a bit wavy at the front.

I still use shampoo but only need to wash my hair about once every 4-5 days.
          F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Working...
          X