Aaaaah- going GREY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaah- going GREY!

I have decided to go grey! I just have had it with the dyes and the tints and the sprays and the too-dark hair. My hair will be absolutely beautiful and shiny/swingy, and silver. At 38. I'll get me some new blue jeans and a white blouse and really nice leather boots and will ROCK it! Yes!

Of course, first there'll be the age of transition. Am thinking of going crop!

Anybody else?

i've tried tp have my hair dyed onve by a professional. The color lasted a week. I did everything suggested. I believe my hair wants to be the color it is and straight. i gave up trying to change it. That said i still have no grey.

Comment

i've been greying since i was 15, so i've colored it a few times. it always seems to grow faster after i color it so i immediately show roots. dumb hairs

but i've let it be natural for the last several years, so i'm just now thinking of dying it again
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

But Bloodorchid, even Kate Moss and her ilk are dying their hair gray now. Is the new chic!

Comment

In my 40's and I've been letting my hair go grey I have some pretty good, fat white streaks in there but still mostly brown. I've seen some really awesome looking women with grey (or white) hair. I think the trick is finding the right hair style for you and that new wild silver mane!
          FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

fake dyed grey hair is something people try to make a trend for at least the last few years it reminds me of mean girls

'stop trying to make fetch happen'

but i'm happy my greys will be pretty sparkly white when they finally take complete control of my head
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Oh God, have to finally watch Mean Girls. Why is it not Instant??

Comment

I alternate between covering the grey and letting it be. Part of me likes the grey and part of me still loves the ash brown color I was born with. It's been 15 years now of being torn. Eventually there will be no brown left and I'll just completely embrace the grey.
                50yo, 5'3"
                SW-195
                CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Got my first gray hair at 45 and had A LOT of gray by 52. Three big skunk stripes of gray. Since I went Primal I have far less gray and at the age of 54 am mostly dark brunette. After the initial thinning of my hair a few years ago, I have a crapton of new hair and it is back to being as thick as it has always been.
                  Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

35 and no grays yet---but i dont intend to dye my hair unless they come in really coarse, then I might rethink that!
                    Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
                    http://thewoodsygal.com/

Comment

I know I look at things differently being a dude and all, but, hell, at this point, I would just like to have hair.

Comment

want me to donate the majority of my grey follicles to transplant?
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          want me to donate the majority of my grey follicles to transplant?
                          Hells yeah. Dude with grey hair = distinguished.

Comment

'Luh-Keeeee' - napoleon dynamite
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

I stopped colouring about 10 years ago. I now have long, silver/white hair. Hubby absolutely loves it
                              Started Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, and 5' 1", reached goal weight in 5 months.
                              Lowest weight 93lbs - too thin. Now stable at around 100lbs much better weight for me at my age.
                              Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Comment

Working...
                              X