Will he think I'm fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full-skirt Wrap Dress - Victoria's Secret

Here. Done.... and from the side you'll look even better than the noassatall model.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post

Here. Done.... and from the side you'll look even better than the noassatall model.
      Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

Depending on the guy, if he even notices the 10#, he might even like it- so what you need to do is dress yourself so YOU think you look va-va-voom. If YOU think you do, so will he.

(as someone who hates to admit I'm a bigger size, but knows how clothes are supposed to fit, if you want to be an 8, but the 10 fits, go with the 10. You'll look better, which will make you feel better, which is what this is all about, after all.)
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

This thread makes me sad. We are not the number on the scale. And who do we become if we work out for half the day and spend the rest of the day worrying about our bodies? Empty and ready to be treated badly by someone attracted to empty people, that's what. I'm not criticizing the person who started this topic. I'm just sad that this is what is inside of most of us women.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post

Love this dress!

I think everyone is right, be the best you and feel good about it. I too am a little "crazy" about my weight. Being short, 10 lbs is noticable, but if you own it and feel good about yourself he won't care. Just don't ever bring up your weight to him or another man again. Weight is only to be discussed here and with the most trusted girlfriends. Trust me, it won't do you any good to admit a physical "flaw" to a man.
          Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
          Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by freedom.please View Post
            Yay, gota love the guys response... haha thanks for the encouragement
            hey hey, i'm a lady

but in your defense i can see how it might be confusing, since i'm super cooler than kenn

eta: to elaborate, because i'm sleepy and realize what's in my brain doesn't translate to type in 3 words or less, kenn's not cool because he has male genitalia
            Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-01-2012, 08:51 AM.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Well if you are wearing the Victorias secrect dress he may not notice 10 pounds or a tarantula sitting on your head. I'd go with Magnolias suggestions. I would imagine if he is interested in you still, he won't care either way if he is in anyway a decent guy.

Good luck!
              I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                This thread makes me sad. We are not the number on the scale. And who do we become if we work out for half the day and spend the rest of the day worrying about our bodies? Empty and ready to be treated badly by someone attracted to empty people, that's what. I'm not criticizing the person who started this topic. I'm just sad that this is what is inside of most of us women.

I know! Who the hell cares what he thinks, it's what you (OP I am speaking to you) think about yourself that matters!
                Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

I agree with Sbhikes and jojohaligo. You need to ask yourself if you like him and if so why? If it's all about physical attraction then it probably wont last. In the mean time have some fun.

BTW that dress Magnolia picked is hot... get it and where it around the house just to remind yourself how attractive you are; plus or minus 10 pounds.
                  Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Hahaha, this is why I love MDA. I wish I had time to respond to all of you ...but I have a date to go get ready for

Some of you are absolutely hysterical, most are completely right, and others well you add to the variety

here goes nothing! or everything? meh ... its just going
                    "Never regret. If it's good, its wonderful. If it's bad its experience"
                    -Victoria Hold
                    F/Age 23 height 5' 3"
                    HW 134
                    CW 126
                    GW 120

Comment

"I am 10 pounds heavier"

Humans are known to be more critical of their own appearance than of others. Honestly, as a heterosexual male, if I thought a woman was hot, I would still think she was hot 10 pounds heavier. (maybe even hotter)

Comment

I actually think my wife is hotter 10lbs heavier than what she thinks is her ideal weight. So quit getting hung up on the scale, and feel good about yourself.

Comment

You might be carrying cortisol weight from all that exercise.

And I can gain and lose ten pounds in a week in water weight, no problem. It's nothing.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                          X