How can I delete my account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I delete my account?

I contacted the forum 3 times now, they responded once with "are you sure?" And I replied yes. Nothing happened. I have asked it 2 times since then and got ignored. Is spamming the only way to get deleted?
    well then

Can you just log out and never log back in again?

But we would miss you.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

This is Primal Hotel California

(I hope you're old enough to listen to The Eagles or else that means nothing).

Best of health to you.
      sigpic
      Age 48
      Start date: 7-5-12
      5'3"
      121lbs
      GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
      Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

I'm not necessarily leaving the forum. I i basically want to change my name but since this is impossible I want to create a new one. And of course I know the song
        well then

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
          I'm not necessarily leaving the forum. I i basically want to change my name but since this is impossible I want to create a new one. And of course I know the song
          Why not just contact Admin, with a name change request?

Comment

Trying to go incognito?

Comment

Act like Dado. They'll delete it for you.

Comment

I second the name change request from Admin OR just get a new email and create a new account.
                Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                PS
                Don't forget to play!

Comment

The way you post will give you away.

Comment

Is there a better forum you are moving to? If so ... please supply details.
                    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by paleo-bunny View Post
                      Is there a better forum you are moving to? If so ... please supply details.
                      Traitor! Burn her!! :-P
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Ha ha - I like to keep my options open.
                        F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                        X