Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
    Actually, I think that might be a Star Trek reference.

Did you get the one with the digital version?
    Obi Wan Kenobi. A new hope. The destruction of Alderaan.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by otzi View Post
      I was looking for a witty response and found this:

"The Mayan people developed, through hybridization, more than half of the food products the world eats today. Among these crops are 20 varieties of corn, 240 types of potato, and at least one type of squash, bean, pepper and peanut, as well as lesser known products such as quinoa and cassava. Quinoa is a grain that is made into a cereal and cassava is a starchy root."

It's all starting to come together now....
      Thanks for having a sense of humour... it goes a long way...

btw I eat roots, and I am thankful to the mayans for the starchy roots they cultivated
      Female, age 51, 5' 9"
      SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
      2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Just to tie it all together, here's my summary of what we've determined:

the Mayans predicted that we'd increase our consciousness of potatoes, and subsequently magnify the effects of magnetic rays from the sun by wearing tinfoil hats (which are actually made of aluminum foil), and hence cause our own destruction?

Is that about it?
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Just to tie it all together, here's my summary of what we've determined:

the Mayans predicted that we'd increase our consciousness of potatoes, and subsequently magnify the effects of magnetic rays from the sun by wearing tinfoil hats (which are actually made of aluminum foil), and hence cause our own destruction?

Is that about it?
          You forgot the iodine.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Are you saying the Mayans invented cooking potatoes in tinfoil? Cool!

Comment

If the world ends on the 21st; perhaps the gods are taking pity on us and euthanizing us kindly before the *beep* really hits the fan.

But then I wouldn't be able to eat bacon in the 22nd. So I vote against it.

As far as an energy shift goes, a positive one would be welcome! Maybe that is what I am feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                You forgot the iodine.
                Do I have to put it directly on my "potato sack?"
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Forget December 21. The end of the world as we know it began the moment Honey Boo Boo became a thing.
                  Sandra
                  *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

I prefer to believe that we'll all become immortal on the 21st and time will cease to matter. Also everybody will turn into a beautiful girl and a massive lesbian orgy will start. So.... Yeah. Eternal lesbian orgies are the basis of my new religion.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

but what about the women who will miss male parts?
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

but what about the women who will miss male parts?
                        All 12 of you will become male.
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

men can be annoying, the penis is not

ergo, i'm keeping my guy and his parts and my parts
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

You can get one as an add-on.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

yeah but it'll be room temp and i'll be all 'oh mannn... now we gotta wrap it in a heating pad again'
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                men can be annoying, the penis is not
                                + (infinity x infinity)
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X