Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grok View Post
    There is supposedly a planetary alignment with the Giza pyramids happening tomorrow that only occurs in 2,700 years or something like that.

Better fasten your seat belts. Just in case.

Trippy!!

Comment

Naked moon dance time!
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

There was an energy shift yesterday at my South pole after I ate some Thai food for my brother's wedding rehearsal. Does that count?

Do crystal ball people all feel the energy is flowing a certain way to begin with? How many will be "feeling" it change and how many won't? Will factions form locally and little back-room crystal ball societies divide bitterly over this invisible energy change? more importantly, will this energy change in any way affect bacon?
        Last edited by Knifegill; 12-02-2012, 12:28 PM.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

NASA had to put this out since they were getting thousands of concerned emails - knowledge is cool... Introduction Ask an Astrobiologist NASA Astrobiology

What I took away is, if there's no black metal band called NIBIRUS then I call dibs.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
            Yes, I can't wait for millions of conspiracy theorists to cry out and suddenly be silenced
            Star wars reference ftw.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Just ordered my new Mayan calendar from Amazon (12/21/2012 - 12/20/7137). Should be covered for a while.

Can we talk about potatoes instead? I was looking for some potato threads and couldn't find any.

Comment

Originally posted by Grok View Post
                The most depressing thing about December 21, 2012 is that nothing is going to change.
                What are you talking about? It's the solstice! The sun starts coming back!
                Depression Lies

Comment

And it is the first day of Christmas break, for two weeks, I don't have to yell about homework or make lunches for the kids. Now that is a positive energy shift!
                  Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
                  Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    Star wars reference ftw.
                    Actually, I think that might be a Star Trek reference.

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                    Just ordered my new Mayan calendar from Amazon (12/21/2012 - 12/20/7137). Should be covered for a while.
                    Did you get the one with the digital version?

Comment

Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
                      Did you get the one with the digital version?
                      I got the flip-over one, with pictures of kittens. My plan was to hang it on my cubicle wall, but then I realized it weighs 137 pounds.

Comment

Can we talk about potatoes instead? I was looking for some potato threads and couldn't find any.
                        I got the flip-over one, with pictures of kittens. My plan was to hang it on my cubicle wall, but then I realized it weighs 137 pounds.
                        I adore you.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          I adore you.

See, now you made me blush...

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            I adore you.
                            Hands off, he's mine.

Okay, j/k...

Comment

I know! I can hardly wait for the energy shift to put an end to all that.
                              Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                              SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                              2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
                                I know! I can hardly wait for the energy shift to put an end to all that.
                                I was looking for a witty response and found this:

"The Mayan people developed, through hybridization, more than half of the food products the world eats today. Among these crops are 20 varieties of corn, 240 types of potato, and at least one type of squash, bean, pepper and peanut, as well as lesser known products such as quinoa and cassava. Quinoa is a grain that is made into a cereal and cassava is a starchy root."

It's all starting to come together now....

Comment

Working...
                                X